Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Final tickets

Learning All The Songs

Read somewhere WU205 are executive seats.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by st. etrigan View Post
    I asked the same thing - I cannot find the answer - but I do remember in a number of finals there was a bank of Leeds supporters sat in that position and it caused a lot of ill feeling.
    It is typical bad planning to put a section right in the middle of one teams support that isn't available to that team.
    Might be wrong, but isn't that the area for use of people who have got Stretford End International Bar/Executive Club tickets usually given out by Sponsors/ Competition Winners/Complementary tickets etc, I was given a couple of free tickets years ago for a final not involving Saints think it was Bradford and Leeds and quietly sat amongst a load of Leeds speccies, also with free tickets, it was in that area but it was in the Bradford end. I think Pryce scored the winning try for Bradford much to the Leeds fans annoyance It was before he signed for us
    Last edited by Woolyback; 4th October 2019 at 10:20.

WARNING! WIDNES FAN!

I have just plumped for the full price tickets from saints i cannot believe what i seen on the RFL Old Trafford map nearly every ticket has gone on the Saints side

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Still plenty of upper tier tickets still available in the Saints end on Super League site

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st. etrigan View Post
    I asked the same thing - I cannot find the answer - but I do remember in a number of finals there was a bank of Leeds supporters sat in that position and it caused a lot of ill feeling.
    It is typical bad planning to put a section right in the middle of one teams support that isn't available to that team.
    That might have been the 2011 Grand Final there were around 20 Leeds and Wire Fans surrounding about 10 of us saints fans, the Wire fans were giving us grief by goading us with gestures and shouting Yorkshire, Yorkshire, some of us felt like thumping them they were that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Woolyback View Post
    Might be wrong, but isn't that the area for use of people who have got Stretford End International Bar/Executive Club tickets usually given out by Sponsors/ Competition Winners/Complementary tickets etc, I was given a couple of free tickets years ago for a final not involving Saints think it was Bradford and Leeds and quietly sat amongst a load of Leeds speccies, also with free tickets, it was in that area but it was in the Bradford end. I think Pryce scored the winning try for Bradford much to the Leeds fans annoyance It was before he signed for us
    Correct mate

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Read somewhere WU205 are executive seats.
    Correct mate

Got A Replica Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Woolyback View Post
    The RFL were selling them as we've bought 50 in there as it was the only way of getting a full coach party sat together, £40 tickets, but no concessions.

In The South Stand

People on Twitter are saying it'll be the lowest crowd ever for a Grand Final. But looking at the ticket information I can see, it seems there are only about 4,000 tickets left in our 2/3 of the stadium. Granted the pessimistic Goons wouldn't take as many as we will, but I'd be surprised if it ended up a poor crowd.

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    People on Twitter are saying it'll be the lowest crowd ever for a Grand Final. But looking at the ticket information I can see, it seems there are only about 4,000 tickets left in our 2/3 of the stadium. Granted the pessimistic Goons wouldn't take as many as we will, but I'd be surprised if it ended up a poor crowd.
    Who's saying it saddened? Is it people with genuine concern or people being speculative hoping for a reaction?

As there is only one team qualified for the final as of yet, then I don't see how anyone can say that with any conviction.

How many would Wigan take?
    Will Saints sell their allocation?
    Would neutrals flock in numbers for a Saints v Salford final?
    Would neutrals flock in numbers for a Saints v Wigan final?

All pie in the sky & guesswork until at least Weds/Thurs next week

Banned

Isnt it time for your next glue bag? Rubber duckie is waiting to for you its banjo practice tonight for the Orford hillbillies "no rugby" though for you to watch through the pub window.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    Isnt it time for your next glue bag? Rubber duckie is waiting to for you its banjo practice tonight for the Orford hillbillies "no rugby" though for you to watch through the pub window.
    So what you're saying is he's not so much Superblue as Superglue!

Noooobie

Anybody know were I can get 2 coach tickets from

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mpw2081 View Post
    Anybody know were I can get 2 coach tickets from
    The Gerrard is probably your best bet.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    The Gerrard is probably your best bet.
    Don't think they have any left

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Bernard View Post
    So what you're saying is he's not so much Superblue as Superglue!
    Superglue has a use.

Noooobie

Cheers mate tried to ring but no answer

Banned

I'm sure someone on here will have Dave Howarth's number. I think I'm going on the train although the Mrs said she'd drop me and my mate in Manchester after a few drinks last night.

Banned

The George still had an advert in the window if you have had no luck.

In The South Stand

Just over 6,000 tickets remaining on the RFL website currently. Presuming Salford sell out their allocation of prime tickets behind the sticks, which I'm sure they will, we're on for a decent crowd I reckon.

In The South Stand

That's presuming all the tickets marked as sold by the RFL are actually sold. There are some suspiciously symmetrical ticket sale patterns in some areas. I'm presuming these are reserved for group bookings, giveaways to the forces and charities and the like.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

That's presuming all the tickets marked as sold by the RFL are actually sold. There are some suspiciously symmetrical ticket sale patterns in some areas. I'm presuming these are reserved for group bookings, giveaways to the forces and charities and the like.
    I would much prefer to see unsold tickets going to the forces. amateur clubs, nurses etc rather than have a half empty stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    The George still had an advert in the window if you have had no luck.
    Sold out mate I'm afraid far as I know

The Gerard put an extra coach on thurs/fri as a lad I know needed 8 seats but 2/3 days have gone since. That was a 2.30 pm departure I think.

Anyway, check your pm's