Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Wigan or Salford?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Be better off adding 50 quid to a season ticket to include cup and play off games. People ain't turning up as they don't want to pay the extra.

That attendance was a disgrace last night
    Agreed. It actually puts a lot of strain on pockets in a short space of time. If you’re a family going to the play offs you could be looking at a £200 shell out in the space of a month

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Be better off adding 50 quid to a season ticket to include cup and play off games. People ain't turning up as they don't want to pay the extra.

That attendance was a disgrace last night
    Shocking attendance. Comparably worse than Warrington against Cas'. What I don't get though is why fans are happy to pay for basically meaningless league games and not for a game with a final at stake, it doesn't make sense.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Shocking attendance. Comparably worse than Warrington against Cas'. What I don't get though is why fans are happy to pay for basically meaningless league games and not for a game with a final at stake, it doesn't make sense.
    I guess it is all about managing cashflow. A. Few games over and Short period of time can be expensive if you a family on a tight budget.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk