Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wigan or Salford?

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Superblue View Post
    I don’t believe the Manchester locals will be fretting about the chance of Salford Di*kheads hitting OT, but will have their minds firmly focused upon the factual reality that saints Merseyside di**heads will be. What a thought!!
    This moron should be banned.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Banned

No let the fool carry on and implode like his mate. 1-2 for a rubber duckie framed photograph.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgowsaint View Post
    This moron should be banned.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
    Don't know why people keep engaging with him

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    No let the fool carry on and implode like his mate. 1-2 for a rubber duckie framed photograph.
    Got it saved.

In the Queens Arms dreading the King coming home early.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Just wondering what river flows right through the middle of your town?
    You beat me to it, if ever there was a scumbag club from a scumbag town with scumbag supporters they have it nailed.
    On the Back foot looking for the front one.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    You beat me to it, if ever there was a scumbag club from a scumbag town with scumbag supporters they have it nailed.
    Bunch of cretins they are

Crickey!

Can’t think what the old genteel Knowsley roaders would think of you present day lot
    How would you know? You never went

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    How would you know? You never went
    I dont think their players did half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jack View Post
    Crickey!

Can’t think what the old genteel Knowsley roaders would think of you present day lot
    Small club fan with no idea about a big club’s fans.

Haven’t you got a bus to brick? Or a concourse to climb and attack innocent fans?

Or a forum of your own to go to and discuss the rest of your season???

No.....wait....
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Small club fan with no idea about a big club’s fans.

Haven’t you got a bus to brick? Or a concourse to climb and attack innocent fans?

Or a forum of your own to go to and discuss the rest of your season???

No.....wait....
    Im sure they can just go and threaten a referee again, thats if they had a game before January 2020.

Learning All The Songs

Ha ha, can’t argue with that but you should have left it there tomo
    Left it where? A cold, September Thursday evening with 5 and a half thousand people watching cas beat a pile of shite, i could agree more, that’s what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jack View Post
    Ha ha, can’t argue with that but you should have left it there tomo
    Small Club mentality for all to see. You’re the West Ham of Superleague, delusions of grandeur (I don’t expect you to understand) still clinging to a fantasy of success in the league from so long ago, ration books were still popular, along with crepe soled shoes and Glenn Miller LP records.
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Got A Season Ticket

Yet another thread totally derailed by that Wire idiot. Seeing as he's not going to be banned surely it's time to simply ignore him , sure he's annoying and he knows it and thrives on getting a response. He probably thinks he's hilarious . Well he's not . We've had a fair few non Saints fans post on here and I appreciate that some have ••••ed people off , Rogues springs to mind but to be fair to him he does have a good knowledge of the game and has some valid input among his Wigan tosh , I've no real problem with that. There must be other fans like myself who hardly ever post but come on this forum to enjoy the banter and actually learn something as several posters know a hell of a lot about the game. It's quite sad to see some of our regular sensible fans getting involved with these Wire fools. One thing's for certain if nobody responds then he will go away

Starting A Programme Collection Roger Moore's Avatar

Salford on a good run but who have they played that is actual any good?

Us at Saints and we just managed to win 32-30. Don't think there's any chance of a repeat of that if Salford do get there, but they have had a decent run. We play our game, we beat anyone.
    Loyal and true, not a glory hunter.

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Moore View Post
    Salford on a good run but who have they played that is actual any good?

Little unfair, they can only beat who's in front of them, and there's only another 11 teams in the league

Quote Originally Posted by Upside View Post
    Little unfair, they can only beat who's in front of them, and there's only another 11 teams in the league
    I made the same point though
    They have not played anyone any good. Played Wigan and lost.

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    I made the same point though
    They have not played anyone any good. Played Wigan and lost.

They were third in the table and are in the semi final, they've played all the same teams.

I take your point but who are the good teams they haven't played? Who ever got through to the semi final we could say the same

Banned

They were third in the table and are in the semi final, they've played all the same teams.

I take your point but who are the good teams they haven't played? Who ever got through to the semi final we could say the same
    Stop being so pedantic ffs, it's getting really boring now. Not everything on here is posted as absolutely literal.
    Last edited by Angry Dave; 30th September 2019 at 20:09. Reason: Superblue having nits.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk

Six times they've played Saints and Wigan this season. Lost them all. Wigan have beaten them four times.

No reason why they can't win on Friday but they didn't get to 3rd off the back of "big wins" but by winning 17 of the 24 games against the mediocre teams. That's pretty good but they're still to win a big game.

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by Gray77 View Post
    Six times they've played Saints and Wigan this season. Lost them all. Wigan have beaten them four times.

No reason why they can't win on Friday but they didn't get to 3rd off the back of "big wins" but by winning 17 of the 24 games against the mediocre teams. That's pretty good but they're still to win a big game.
    Fair enough, but still need to respect their position as third in the table and besting Cas to get a semi final chance. They are not brilliant but a decent solid outfit just a game says from OT

Quote Originally Posted by Gray77 View Post

Kind of the point really.
    Other than Warrington (twice) who's form was poor they have beaten the likes of Hull KR, Catalans, Huddersfield, Wakefield, London and Leeds on this winning run. Most of these teams were facing the drop in the last week.

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Stop being so pedantic ffs, it's getting really boring now. Not everything on here is posted as absolutely literal.
    What are you going to do about it? I'm being serious, you reply to almost every post I make and derail the conversation,so, what are you going to do about it?

What is getting boring is you pathetically reply to all my posts?

I think Wigan will beat Salford comfortably.

As much I don't want that to happen.

Banned

What are you going to do about it? I'm being serious, you reply to almost every post I make and derail the conversation,so, what are you going to do about it?

What is getting boring is you pathetically reply to all my posts?
    What am I going to do? Nothing I can do is there? except point out that you're a boring, long winded idiot that constantly thinks he's right and picks people up constantly if their post is worded slightly wrong ie. plenty of people post with a turn of phrase on here but that somehow passes you by. You also post with a total lack of irony (and a fair lack intelligence) complaining about me derailing threads while asking me what I'm going to do. If anything it was you derailing the thread with your pedantic reply to Div, as usual trying to have a different opinion to someone for the sake of it when really you just come across as being thick. So there you go, that's what I'm going to do, show you up again and again while you go crying to Admin again you pathetic snitch.

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    What am I going to do? Nothing I can do is there? except point out that you're a boring, long winded idiot that constantly thinks he's right and picks people up constantly if their post is worded slightly wrong ie. plenty of people post with a turn of phrase on here but that somehow passes you by. You also post with a total lack of irony (and a fair lack intelligence) complaining about me derailing threads while asking me what I'm going to do. If anything it was you derailing the thread with your pedantic reply to Div, as usual trying to have a different opinion to someone for the sake of it when really you just come across as being thick. So there you go, that's what I'm going to do, show you up again and again while you go crying to Admin again you pathetic snitch.
    You sit behind your keyboard cyber stalking me by replying to every post, hurling insults from behind your keyboard, and your gong to do nothing just as I thought.

It's like reading comments and insults from a school child bickering in the school playground, it's embarrassing to read.

Its sad you need to insult people on the internet to somehow give your self esteem a boost.