Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Viewing in USA ?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

Default Viewing in USA ?

I will be taking my seat at OT next week but sadly our kid who has been to most games this season finds himself at a wedding in america next weekend. He will be in Nashville on Saturday. So can anyone advise how he can see the GF places in Nashville,channels etc? I have promised to text him scores but he does not seem to think that will be enough!
    Learned comment from The Don

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Don View Post
    I will be taking my seat at OT next week but sadly our kid who has been to most games this season finds himself at a wedding in america next weekend. He will be in Nashville on Saturday. So can anyone advise how he can see the GF places in Nashville,channels etc? I have promised to text him scores but he does not seem to think that will be enough!
    Fake his own death, attend OT and the miraculously rise from the dead?

Alternatively - the RFL do a subscription TV se5rvcies for areas/countries which don't have Sky or Fox-Australia coverage - see https://live.rugby-league.com/

Got A Season Ticket

There are a number of established ways that he can do this, however most do require either a degree of trust in the websites you need to sign up to or technical knowledge.

I cannot link the sites as most are illegal - but google searches will find them

Setting up a Sky Go app on phone or tablet or PC and checking it works in the UK and then setting up a VPN on that device. Sky will detect that you are not in the UK when accessing in the states and will block it but you install a VPN that routes your network link in such a way that the application is fooled into believing the device is in the UK. A VPN will normally cost (the most reliable will do anyway) and you have to be able to install it, and in some cases configure it to work, testing the connection before the event is important to iron out any problems.

Alternatively doing a Google search of "watching superleague in the usa" provides a number of sites that run through alternative methods this looks particularly informative https://www.comparitech.com/sports-s...e-live-stream/ He would be looking for Fox sports

"Bizarrely, the only way to watch the 2019 Rugby Super League is on Fox Soccer Plus. This channel isn’t available for live stream via Fox Sports Go; instead, you’ll have to sign up for the Fox Soccer Match Pass. This costs $19.99 USD per month or $139.99 per year, and includes a seven-day free trial.
    As with Now TV in the UK, Fox Soccer Plus will only show the biggest match of the day. Currently, there’s no way for American viewers to stream the Super League in its entirety without help from someone in Britain.
    If you already have a cable TV package that includes Fox Soccer Plus or if you subscribe to YouTube TV or PlayStation Vue, you can watch these games at no added cost. However, as these platforms cost more than Fox’s Match Pass, it’s not worth signing up specifically to watch the Super League.
    All of the above services are geo-restricted, meaning you’ll have to either be in the US or connected to a US VPN server before you can watch.
    "

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Don View Post
    Empty your inbox and I'll PM you.

Where there is a will there is usually a way.
    I watched the semi v Halifax in an Irish bar, lower East side NYC at 11am.
    I'd check out Irish bars in Nashville (been and don't recall going to one but bound to be one) . They are usually a decent bet for UK sport.

Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Empty your inbox and I'll PM you.
    Done

pm box empty and thanks will pass on suggestions

Starting A Programme Collection

Don't know if it helps, but my mate watches everything on Fox Soccer Plus. Think you can get it on youtube tv which sometimes gives a months free trial.

Learning All The Songs The Chief's Avatar

I subscribe to IP Vanish and watch via SkyGo when I’m in America.