Quote Originally Posted by Upside View Post
You sit behind your keyboard cyber stalking me by replying to every post, hurling insults from behind your keyboard, and your gong to do nothing just as I thought.

It's like reading comments and insults from a school child bickering in the school playground, it's embarrassing to read.

Its sad you need to insult people on the internet to somehow give your self esteem a boost.
No I don't, I call you out for being an over opinionated idiot who thinks he's some kind honour defender for the RFL and an authority on all things RL. You're now complaining about having your opinion pulled apart like you continually do to others, who in the main can't be bothered replying to you after a while. You then start with all this that I'm insulting you like a big cry baby, no doubt you'll soon be crying to admin.

Again, with a total lack of irony you call me childlike and insulting when all I did was say give it a rest and stop being being pedantic, I didn't use any bad language or anything so if you find that insulting, I'd say it's you with the childlike tendencies, along with keep asking me "what I'm going to do".

I don't feel the need to insult people and I certainly don't need to give my self esteem a boost. I feel the need to dig you out for being the muppet you are, mainly because no one else does and before you come back with "what am I going to do?", PM me, I'll come and meet you today at a place of your choice and you can sort me out. Otherwise, shut your noise you daft crank.