Justin Holbrook has potentially 2 games left 3 if things donĀ’t go to plan . He may have only two games left and leave with nothing .

Whatever the outcome , I believe Holbrook has done a fantastic job in his 2 1/2 year tenure . Irrespective of if he leaves empty handed . He and the club have achieved plenty.

Holbrooks legercy will be forgoton if he don’t win the grand final , he may be remembered as a negatative ?however ,what he has done, in my view ,is turned a team , club, fans around .

We quickly forget the torture of the Cunningham era, friends and work colleagues struggled talking about rugby , the town lost in interest, the club appeared seperate from it fans . Holbrook has brought a successful unit with exciting promise and belief . Twice league leaders and record points clearance set by Wigan over 30 years ago, CC finalistbuand who knows how it will end ? Before it does, irrespective of outcome , I believe Holbrook deserves a good send off and personally feel for his contribution to the club and the town should be recognised jinn as one of our own .

I would like to wish him and his family all the very best of luck and a big thanks for being Ā‘ ourĀ’ coach . Whatever happens ,he has done a great job !