Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: I know this isn't RL related

Banned

Default I know this isn't RL related

But just wondering if anyone can help. I've cleared out my a load of stuff over the weekend and have a big bag full of t-shirts, hats, gloves and things like that, general cold weather gear. Does anyone know of any local homeless charities/shelters I can take it to? Admin, could you leave this on the main board for a couple of days, cheers AD.

In The South Stand warringtonsaint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    But just wondering if anyone can help. I've cleared out my a load of stuff over the weekend and have a big bag full of t-shirts, hats, gloves and things like that, general cold weather gear. Does anyone know of any local homeless charities/shelters I can take it to? Admin, could you leave this on the main board for a couple of days, cheers AD.
    Dave - Hope Centre in Atherton Street mate.
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by warringtonsaint View Post
    Dave - Hope Centre in Atherton Street mate.
    Cheers, spot on. I'll drop it off tomorrow.

[QUOTE=Angry Dave;775053]Cheers, spot on. I'll drop it off tomorrow.[/QUOTE

Nice one!
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    I think it's called Teardrops in Atherton st , where the "Plaza" once was , they do great work , not open 24 hrs , just Google "Teardrops" Dave , they'll be made up.
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by roy litherland View Post
    I think it's called Teardrops in Atherton st , where the "Plaza" once was , they do great work , not open 24 hrs , just Google "Teardrops" Dave , they'll be made up.
    Aye, I did have a look earlier but just wanted to know if any were a better cause if you know what I mean or anyone had anything to do with a particular place. Thanks for the information.

The Plaza used to be in Oxford Street.
    The Hope Centre is also where the St Helens Food Bank is - our supporters group, The Imperial Exiles based in Warrington - support the Hope Centre Dave - couple of our group work there as volunteers and we make regular food donations too.
    They help homeless people as well, hence me mentioning them when you said about cold weather gear.

Banned

I'll find it.