Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rubber Duckie IOY Tour Announcement

Learning All The Songs The frenchman's Avatar

Default Rubber Duckie IOY Tour Announcement

Ticketmaster announcement

*** I've had enough of the PM's from him asking for it to be removed, I'll put a new pic up tomorrow ***

We regret to announce that the forthcoming 'It's Our Year' Concerts with Rubber Duckie and the Wolfs, which were to be held at the Halliwell Jones and Cheshire area have been cancelled.
    This is due to it not actually being our year.
    All tickets will be automatically refunded.
    Tickets purchased by credit or debit card will be refunded in full (including your ticket insurance premium, if relevant) and you do not need to take any action. Please allow up to 10 working days for the refund to appear in your account.

If you purchased tickets by cash or Ticketmaster they will be in contact with details of how to obtain a full refund.
    We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused. We hope to be back next year with more shows when it's sure to be our year.
    Last edited by The frenchman; 20th September 2019 at 00:10.

Starting A Programme Collection

Class����

In The South Stand Nickles Forearm's Avatar

Just contacted Cheshire Police reporting SuperBlue missing, concerned he might have got lost looking for his hiding spot until next season. 2020.. year of the ‘Wolfs’

That is him on the left by the way... Just incase your wondering.

Banned

This year was just a rehearsal, it’s next year that is actually THEIR YEAR

I fancy that 2020 might be their year. ����

I guess Rubber Duckie and Supersad have gone holding a seance to make contact with their Great, Great, Great Grandad's to ask what it's like to see their team be Champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    I fancy that 2020 might be their year. ����

I guess Rubber Duckie and Supersad have gone holding a seance to make contact with their Great, Great, Great Grandad's to ask what it's like to see their team be Champions.
    Actually he's currently pm'ing me, begging me to remove the post for "his families safety"

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Quote Originally Posted by The frenchman View Post
    Actually he's currently pm'ing me, begging me to remove the post for "his families safety"
    I'm asking you as it goes against the spirit of the forum and puts my family as risk.
    I ask you again publicly to please take down images that put my family through other media platforms that you obtained the image at risk. I didnt give you permission to use the image.

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

OMG and members wanted this lot banned , well done mods , he who waits lol.
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

Quote Originally Posted by rubber duckie View Post
    I'm asking you as it goes against the spirit of the forum and puts my family as risk.
    I ask you again publicly to please take down images that put my family through other media platforms that you obtained the image at risk. I didnt give you permission to use the image.
    You should be more worried about your tour cancellation, if the halliwell Jones was anything to go by tonight I bet there are a lot of refunds to issue.

Got A Season Ticket

So that’s your family in the photo? It all makes sense now. The image of you is already online so why are you so precious about it being on this site?

Learning All The Songs

I wouldn’t have put that on myself but it’s a bit of banter and no one’s going to bother you or your family.

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

A forum is an open platform and that is why user names and aviators are used.
    We don't put our forum pals at risk by posting personal images that can put that persons family at risk through it not being a closed platform.

A forum is an open platform and that is why user names and aviators are used.
    We don't put our forum pals at risk by posting personal images that can put that persons family at risk through it not being a closed platform.
    So your saying that by coming on here being a whopper you've put your family is at risk?

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

You have posted an image that I didn't give you permission to use on an open platform that puts my family at risk.
    I've ask you several times before and I ask you again to please remove it.

Banned

Sprit of the forum? If you can't take it don't dish it out

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

You have posted an image that I didn't give you permission to use on an open platform that puts my family at risk.
    I've ask you several times before and I ask you again to please remove it.
    As a matter of interest Rubdicke , how has this photograph put your family at risk , just a genuine question.
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

I can take banter
    Posting personal images on an open forum puts my family at risk from people I don't know.

I'm sure your family will be fine
    Last edited by The frenchman; 20th September 2019 at 12:13.

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

I ask you again not post personal images against a username that puts my children at risk from people I don't know who may wish to hurt my family
    Please

Got A Season Ticket Voll au Vent's Avatar

I ask you again not post personal images against a username that puts my children at risk from people I don't know who may wish to hurt my family
    Please
    Oh dear! Someone is not happy, SHAME!!!!!!

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Personal details of other members on an open forum isn't RL banter...it's exactly what I said.

Learning All The Songs

Please
    Stop worrying, I can understand why you’d want it taken down but no one is going to hurt you or your family.

In The South Stand

You know what, I'd back the Duck on this one. It's funny to mock him after his steadfast insisting that Warrington are just too powerful to ever lose a game again, but posting pictures of him isn't a good idea. I know I used to get a lot of genuinely angry people venting their spleens at me in PMs back in the day and begging for my address and if anyone had posted a picture of me back in the day I'd likely have been beaten up at least, and that's just by Saints fans. There are some genuine weirdos out there who might take this too far.