Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Friday night acca

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Default Friday night acca

I actually hit the place bet button by accident checking the odds/return so don't slate me for backing against us although after last night I think we'll get beat.

The one I'm a bit undecided on is the Wakey game.

£5.005 Folds @ 60.74/1
    Potential Returns:
    £308.70

Cash Out is unavailable on this bet. Find out more

In Play
    Hull FC @ 5/2
    Match Result

Hull FC 0 v 0 St. Helens

Today

Fri 19:45
    Huddersfield @ 2/5
    Match Result

Huddersfield v Catalans

Leeds @ 2/1
    Match Result

Leeds v Warrington

Salford @ 2/5
    Match Result

Salford v Hull KR

London Broncos @ 2/1
    Match Result

Wakefield v London Broncos

Banned

That went well. Although Tommy came up trumps in the end.

–£10.00Single @ 16/1
    Potential Returns:
    £170.00

Tommy Makinson @ 16/1
    Regular Season Top Tryscorer

Regular Season Top Tryscorer 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    That went well. Although Tommy came up trumps in the end.

–£10.00Single @ 16/1
    Potential Returns:
    £170.00

Tommy Makinson @ 16/1
    Regular Season Top Tryscorer

Regular Season Top Tryscorer 2019
    Same!

Picked all the right results tonight but scuppered by the golden point at Salford.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dux View Post
    Picked all the right results tonight but scuppered by the golden point at Salford.
    Ouch

Learning All The Songs

I had a bet on Tommy Mac for top try scorer, does anyone know if Nial Evalds scored for Salford? If not I think I have won?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tilly2006 View Post
    I had a bet on Tommy Mac for top try scorer, does anyone know if Nial Evalds scored for Salford? If not I think I have won?
    No, I've been paid out already.

Learning All The Songs

No, I've been paid out already.
    Get in, yeah just checked my sky account Dave.... Yippeeee

Ouch
    Quite.

Got A Season Ticket

I actually hit the place bet button by accident checking the odds/return so don't slate me for backing against us although after last night I think we'll get beat.

The one I'm a bit undecided on is the Wakey game.

£5.005 Folds @ 60.74/1
    Potential Returns:
    £308.70

In Play
    Hull FC @ 5/2
    Match Result

Hull FC 0 v 0 St. Helens

Today

Huddersfield @ 2/5
    Match Result

Huddersfield v Catalans

Leeds @ 2/1
    Match Result

Leeds v Warrington

Salford @ 2/5
    Match Result

Salford v Hull KR

London Broncos @ 2/1
    Match Result

Wakefield v London Broncos
    Hi Guys please do not post your bets on here I know a few people with gambling addiction who could read this board and we don't need you advertising this horrible pastime . no offence meant but there is enough advertising going on in TV programming without redvee

Appreciate your help with this

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Hi Guys please do not post your bets on here I know a few people with gambling addiction who could read this board and we don't need you advertising this horrible pastime . no offence meant but there is enough advertising going on in TV programming without redvee

I understand what you're saying but gambling is legal and in this context relevant to the board. It's also fairly obvious from the title of the thread what it involves and it certainly isn't advertising anything. If you don't like the topic don't open the thread.

Got A Season Ticket

I understand what you're saying but gambling is legal and in this context relevant to the board. It's also fairly obvious from the title of the thread what it involves and it certainly isn't advertising anything. If you don't like the topic don't open the thread.
    Hi Dave the topic isn't the issue its the actual bet that you posted showing the possible returns which is the problem as it does not mention the fact that it is extremely likely to fail and that's the part that is advertising without consequences

Banned

Hi Dave the topic isn't the issue its the actual bet that you posted showing the possible returns which is the problem as it does not mention the fact that it is extremely likely to fail and that's the part that is advertising without consequences
    I think the odds tell you the probability of it winning and again, I do understand your point. The topic clearly is the issue and you're asking people not to discuss a perfectly legal and normal thing incase it makes someone with a gambling problem have a bet. Again, I understand this and have sympathy with such people however you can't expect people not to discuss these things because it might cause issue with someone. I enjoy a bet as do many people on here and don't need to be told I can't post my bets on here because of someone else's problem. Sorry to be harsh but that needed to be said, if it's you with the addiction I wish you all the best in your recovery.

Got A Season Ticket

I think the odds tell you the probability of it winning and again, I do understand your point. The topic clearly is the issue and you're asking people not to discuss a perfectly legal and normal thing incase it makes someone with a gambling problem have a bet. Again, I understand this and have sympathy with such people however you can't expect people not to discuss these things because it might cause issue with someone. I enjoy a bet as do many people on here and don't need to be told I can't post my bets on here because of someone else's problem. Sorry to be harsh but that needed to be said, if it's you with the addiction I wish you all the best in your recovery.
    First of all you are making an assumption without any evidence other than I have asked you not to post your betting slip on here that I have a problem, I don't and find it offensive that you press your argument based on "my " problem I can see that you have limited ability to grasp the point of my post and have ignored the crux of the matter you have taken offence at the request not to post I have never stated that it was an order or as you have twisted my request to you being "told" not to do something to justify your point and continue the discussion

I don't want to get into semantics Dave I simply made a request but I get it if you are so far down the gambling road you are unable to assist and I wager you will answer this post with another diatribe of false outrage at having your addiction curtailed

In The South Stand Nickles Forearm's Avatar

Not to belittle your comment but this could be said for certain drug addicts when fans talk of players having injections before games or pubs to view games in for alcoholics. The fact that the whole league is sponsored by a gambling company you would be hard pressed to avoid it.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Nickles Forearm View Post
    Not to belittle your comment but this could be said for certain drug addicts when fans talk of players having injections before games or pubs to view games in for alcoholics. The fact that the whole league is sponsored by a gambling company you would be hard pressed to avoid it.
    Yes 100% correct but if we could start somewhere to reduce it lets start here where we have some degree of control