Hattons Solicitors Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 99 of 99

Thread: Warrington fielded an ineligible player

  1. #76
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,749
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    So you think Saints fielded a weakened team at Bradford at the behest of Messrs Gleeson and Long?

    Confirmation (if needed) that you have impaired capacity of some kind (putting it kindly)


    There there..... suck on your blanket in the corner whilst the IQ’s above 30 have an adult conversation.
    He's not very bright.

    He doesn't seem to remember his hapless team getting ran ragged by Brett Dallas in the CC semi at Widnes soon after that Bradford v Saints match.

    Calling Saints fans deluded. Supporting Warrington. They haven't got a supporter left who ever set foot in Wilderspool
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  2. #77
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,985
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Warrington fielded an ineligible player

    They didn’t field an ineligible player, they just played fast and loose with squad announcement.

    The fact that nobody noticed or cared tells you all you need to know about what a non-event this is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FearTheVee; 11th September 2019 at 14:00.

  3. #78
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,082
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheVee View Post
    They didn’t field an ineligible player, they just played fast and loose with squad announcement.

    The fact that nobody noticed or cared tells you all you need to now about what a non-event this is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed

  4. #79
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,749
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber duckie View Post
    Lmfao...'Saints need to start cheating'!

    Click bait, either that or you rival a fairground carp memory.
    Thanks for the comments on your board by the way. Think it's you lot who are obsessed. Been watching Saints since 1992 but don't let your juvenile sniping get in the way of facts pal.
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  5. #80
    In The South Stand warringtonsaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,663
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 53wharty90 View Post
    I really hope Wire get knocked out of the playoffs by a ridiculous refereeing decision just to see their reaction...special breed them lot.
    I almost went into Kevin "I'd love it!" Keegan mode when I read that! LOL
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............

  6. #81
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Blatherings on WA12RL radio.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service
    Posts
    8,080
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    If this was a championship club in the CC they would have been slung out.
    Learned comment from The Don

  7. #82
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,749
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Don View Post
    If this was a championship club in the CC they would have been slung out.
    This
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  8. #83
    Starting A Programme Collection Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Thanks for the comments on your board by the way. Think it's you lot who are obsessed. Been watching Saints since 1992 but don't let your juvenile sniping get in the way of facts pal.
    Jesus christ, I've just looked at it. You seem popular on there. It's one of those can't win situations were they all agree with each other and think it's hilarious coming on here taking the •••• because they've had us over a couple of times. Not a hint of irony or dignity among the smack addled knuckle draggers.

  9. #84
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,749
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Jesus christ, I've just looked at it. You seem popular on there. It's one of those can't win situations were they all agree with each other and think it's hilarious coming on here taking the •••• because they've had us over a couple of times. Not a hint of irony or dignity among the smack addled knuckle draggers.
    They're all very brave behind a keyboard mate.
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  10. #85
    Starting A Programme Collection Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    They're all very brave behind a keyboard mate.
    It's not even about being brave. Plenty of Saints fans will say they deserved their last win. It's the out and out shit banter they come out with on here after years of getting their arses handed to them by us, ••••ing nice one, you won a big game and they're carrying on like they're the greatest team ever to play.

    And that's a bite, a big •••• off one you 6 fingered nappy rippers.

  11. #86
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,749
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    It's not even about being brave. Plenty of Saints fans will say they deserved their last win. It's the out and out shit banter they come out with on here after years of getting their arses handed to them by us, ••••ing nice one, you won a big game and they're carrying on like they're the greatest team ever to play.

    And that's a bite, a big •••• off one you 6 fingered nappy rippers.
    True mate. I'm off to get the medical help I'm so desperately in need of.

    But I might wait.

    For 64 years
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  12. #87
    WARNING! WOLF FAN!

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Blah Blah Blah Yawn, Who cares......
    Didn’t formally tell them, so it means they sent them a text as opposed to a headed letter, big deal.

  13. #88
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I see there will be a bonfire and fireworks display on bonfire night at the halliwell jones stadium,,, its about time they had decent entertainment there

  14. #89
    Starting A Programme Collection Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superblue View Post
    Blah Blah Blah Yawn, Who cares......
    Didn’t formally tell them, so it means they sent them a text as opposed to a headed letter, big deal.

  15. #90
    Starting A Programme Collection
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    739
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Soon see how many fans are left. There are barely any left as it is. 5 years I'll give it

    I think there is a malaise around our sport at the moment, the points you have raised are valid and a problem.
    Ralph I cannot agree with you on the other code their ball is still only in play 44 minutes ours is 63.
    Rugby union has learned a lot from us, in 1991 their ball in play was 25 mins, 2011 35 mins.
    Ours has gone down despite the alleged speeding up of the game ??
    We need a leading RFL that is strong and visionary, we do not have this. I would suggest the answer is not to boycott but to lobby against the system.
    I hope Don does not read this I have posted the need for visionaries in power more than you have requested a "meat eating second rower"

  16. #91
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,749
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallaght Tiger View Post
    I think there is a malaise around our sport at the moment, the points you have raised are valid and a problem.
    Ralph I cannot agree with you on the other code their ball is still only in play 44 minutes ours is 63.
    Rugby union has learned a lot from us, in 1991 their ball in play was 25 mins, 2011 35 mins.
    Ours has gone down despite the alleged speeding up of the game ??
    We need a leading RFL that is strong and visionary, we do not have this. I would suggest the answer is not to boycott but to lobby against the system.
    I hope Don does not read this I have posted the need for visionaries in power more than you have requested a "meat eating second rower"
    Fair point TT. all down to perception I suppose. However, the stats you have dug out certainly back you up so hands up
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  17. #92
    Starting A Programme Collection Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallaght Tiger View Post
    I think there is a malaise around our sport at the moment, the points you have raised are valid and a problem.
    Ralph I cannot agree with you on the other code their ball is still only in play 44 minutes ours is 63.
    Rugby union has learned a lot from us, in 1991 their ball in play was 25 mins, 2011 35 mins.
    Ours has gone down despite the alleged speeding up of the game ??
    We need a leading RFL that is strong and visionary, we do not have this. I would suggest the answer is not to boycott but to lobby against the system.
    I hope Don does not read this I have posted the need for visionaries in power more than you have requested a "meat eating second rower"
    Good point regarding lobbying the system but it would need to be organised and not just a few ••••ed off people shouting stuff about the RFL for a few weeks.

  18. #93
    Starting A Programme Collection
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    739
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Good point regarding lobbying the system but it would need to be organised and not just a few ••••ed off people shouting stuff about the RFL for a few weeks.
    Take up the baton, there are enough posters on here alone who have an excellent grasp of language, law and not too little common sense that I am sure would lend their weight.
    Ours is a simple game, we are only asking for consistency and transparency across the board. (Especially disciplinary)
    Any new rule should super-cede two or three others, going back to basics may be the answer.

  19. #94
    WARNING! WOLF FAN!

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    So you think Saints fielded a weakened team at Bradford at the behest of Messrs Gleeson and Long?

    Confirmation (if needed) that you have impaired capacity of some kind (putting it kindly)


    There there..... suck on your blanket in the corner whilst the IQ’s above 30 have an adult conversation.
    On the assumption that you are including yourself in the 30+ IQ range (and I think you may be over reaching there) you may want to try out some new insults, the 1970’s would like theirs back.

  20. #95
    Starting A Programme Collection Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallaght Tiger View Post
    Take up the baton, there are enough posters on here alone who have an excellent grasp of language, law and not too little common sense that I am sure would lend their weight.
    Ours is a simple game, we are only asking for consistency and transparency across the board. (Especially disciplinary)
    Any new rule should super-cede two or three others, going back to basics may be the answer.
    Never been my strong point I'll admit.

    But you have got me thinking all the same and I do think boycotting/protesting has it's place however I think this needs to be backed up with a solid argument of what we like to improve and achieve. That said, why would the RFL listen when they answer to no one? They need to be hit in the pocket or feel as though their position is under threat, or both.

  21. #96
    WARNING! WOLF FAN!

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheVee View Post
    They didn’t field an ineligible player, they just played fast and loose with squad announcement.

    The fact that nobody noticed or cared tells you all you need to know about what a non-event this is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like this poster. Thinks first. Talks sense.
    Too many hip shooters on here.
    Don't it myself. Makes you look stupid.

  22. #97
    Starting A Programme Collection Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber duckie View Post
    I like this poster. Thinks first. Talks sense.
    Too many hip shooters on here.
    Don't it myself. Makes you look stupid.
    Ralph, like I said, not a hint of irony.

  23. #98
    Learning All The Songs RJM25R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Royton, Oldham
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie McWolf View Post
    On the assumption that you are including yourself in the 30+ IQ range (and I think you may be over reaching there) you may want to try out some new insults, the 1970’s would like theirs back.
    I’ll have to leave it there, it’s like pistolwhipping a blind kid.

    Polly want a cracker?
    Get busy living, or get busy dying.

  24. #99
    Learning All The Songs RJM25R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Royton, Oldham
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber duckie View Post
    I like this poster. Thinks first. Talks sense.
    Too many hip shooters on here.
    Don't talk sense myself. Makes me look stupid.
    Get busy living, or get busy dying.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •