Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warrington fielded an ineligible player

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

Back to the original post more proof that Wire are a bunch of cheating c****.
    Learned comment from The Don

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

I was reluctant to post on this thread as it could come across as sour grapes. Warrington beat us fair and square on the day. This news is disappointed though. £2k is a joke of a fine. If this happened in Australia the NRL would strip them of the title, no question.
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

In The South Stand

Who cares? All it highlights is that they should remove the squad naming process, it's utterly pointless. Clubs can field whoever is in their 'Super League' squad and no one outside of that.

Got A Season Ticket

I really hope Wire get knocked out of the playoffs by a ridiculous refereeing decision just to see their reaction...special breed them lot.

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Quote Originally Posted by fishy3005 View Post
    I was reluctant to post on this thread as it could come across as sour grapes. Warrington beat us fair and square on the day. This news is disappointed though. £2k is a joke of a fine. If this happened in Australia the NRL would strip them of the title, no question.
    Now that is funny! For late notification of a squad change? Hardly up there with Salary cap cheating (twice) or deliberately fielding a second string team in order to allow people “in the know” to make a killing at the bookies.
    You should be grateful that fans of other teams do post on here to provide a reality check to your more delusional posters.

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by fishy3005 View Post

I don't think so, it's nothing really, bit of a pointless exercise but there to satisfy bookies and fans paying really, the odd change isn't a big issue, just need to follow the system and they didn't

2k isn't much but even rich people don't like giving their money away

Quote Originally Posted by warringtonsaint View Post
    Firmly behind you on this one. The RFL ARE driving fans away from the game, irrespective of what one other poster thinks.
    I really think it's time for SL to consider breaking away from RFL like Premiership football did.
    I really think that unless something radical happens, the game is sadly in terminal decline and for someone who's been a RL fan for well over 50 years, that's hard to say......
    The other poster you refer to must be an employee of the RFL or something as he appears to think everything in RL is absolutely rosy and the game is thriving

If you dare to criticise any aspect of it you're not a "true fan" and the game is better off without you apparently. He reminds me of Donald Trump at times

People who criticise do it out of love for the game, they don't want it to die or become completely irrelevant due to the people running it being self-serving idiots

Quote Originally Posted by retro74 View Post
    The other poster you refer to must be an employee of the RFL or something as he appears to think everything in RL is absolutely rosy and the game is thriving

If you dare to criticise any aspect of it you're not a "true fan" and the game is better off without you apparently. He reminds me of Donald Trump at times

People who criticise do it out of love for the game, they don't want it to die or become completely irrelevant due to the people running it being self-serving idiots
    Soon see how many fans are left. There are barely any left as it is. 5 years I'll give it

Default Not forgetting:

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Thursday night games.
    Poor referees. In fact, terrible referrees.
    Inconsistencies in the disciplinary process.
    Garbage play off formats.
    Allowing the challenge cup to fall by the wayside
    Golden point (seriously just copying the Aussies for the sake of it.
    Not forgetting:
    Keep swapping/changing the rules every season.
    Having teams play each other 3, 4, 5 times in the same season. To quote The Fall: 'The 3 Rs Repetition, repetition, repetition.'
    Games being switched from Friday to Sunday or vice versa at the last minute.

Banned

When I saw "Warrington fielded an ineligible player" I thought we were talking the CC Final and the player was Robert Hicks. I mean, he didn't even bother wearing the right kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie McWolf View Post
    Now that is funny! For late notification of a squad change? Hardly up there with Salary cap cheating (twice) or deliberately fielding a second string team in order to allow people “in the know” to make a killing at the bookies.
    You should be grateful that fans of other teams do post on here to provide a reality check to your more delusional posters.

So you think Saints fielded a weakened team at Bradford at the behest of Messrs Gleeson and Long?

Confirmation (if needed) that you have impaired capacity of some kind (putting it kindly)

There there..... suck on your blanket in the corner whilst the IQ’s above 30 have an adult conversation.
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    So you think Saints fielded a weakened team at Bradford at the behest of Messrs Gleeson and Long?

Confirmation (if needed) that you have impaired capacity of some kind (putting it kindly)

There there..... suck on your blanket in the corner whilst the IQ’s above 30 have an adult conversation.
    He's not very bright.

He doesn't seem to remember his hapless team getting ran ragged by Brett Dallas in the CC semi at Widnes soon after that Bradford v Saints match.

Calling Saints fans deluded. Supporting Warrington. They haven't got a supporter left who ever set foot in Wilderspool

In The South Stand

Default Warrington fielded an ineligible player

They didn’t field an ineligible player, they just played fast and loose with squad announcement.

The fact that nobody noticed or cared tells you all you need to know about what a non-event this is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FearTheVee; 11th September 2019 at 15:00.

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheVee View Post
    They didn’t field an ineligible player, they just played fast and loose with squad announcement.

The fact that nobody noticed or cared tells you all you need to now about what a non-event this is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by rubber duckie View Post
    Lmfao...'Saints need to start cheating'!

Click bait, either that or you rival a fairground carp memory.
    Thanks for the comments on your board by the way. Think it's you lot who are obsessed. Been watching Saints since 1992 but don't let your juvenile sniping get in the way of facts pal.

In The South Stand warringtonsaint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 53wharty90 View Post
    I really hope Wire get knocked out of the playoffs by a ridiculous refereeing decision just to see their reaction...special breed them lot.
    I almost went into Kevin "I'd love it!" Keegan mode when I read that! LOL
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

If this was a championship club in the CC they would have been slung out.
    Learned comment from The Don

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Don View Post
    If this was a championship club in the CC they would have been slung out.
    This

Banned

Thanks for the comments on your board by the way. Think it's you lot who are obsessed. Been watching Saints since 1992 but don't let your juvenile sniping get in the way of facts pal.
    Jesus christ, I've just looked at it. You seem popular on there. It's one of those can't win situations were they all agree with each other and think it's hilarious coming on here taking the •••• because they've had us over a couple of times. Not a hint of irony or dignity among the smack addled knuckle draggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Jesus christ, I've just looked at it. You seem popular on there. It's one of those can't win situations were they all agree with each other and think it's hilarious coming on here taking the •••• because they've had us over a couple of times. Not a hint of irony or dignity among the smack addled knuckle draggers.
    They're all very brave behind a keyboard mate.

Banned

They're all very brave behind a keyboard mate.
    It's not even about being brave. Plenty of Saints fans will say they deserved their last win. It's the out and out shit banter they come out with on here after years of getting their arses handed to them by us, ••••ing nice one, you won a big game and they're carrying on like they're the greatest team ever to play.

And that's a bite, a big •••• off one you 6 fingered nappy rippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    It's not even about being brave. Plenty of Saints fans will say they deserved their last win. It's the out and out shit banter they come out with on here after years of getting their arses handed to them by us, ••••ing nice one, you won a big game and they're carrying on like they're the greatest team ever to play.

And that's a bite, a big •••• off one you 6 fingered nappy rippers.
    True mate. I'm off to get the medical help I'm so desperately in need of.

But I might wait.

For 64 years

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Superblue View Post
    Blah Blah Blah Yawn, Who cares......
    Didn’t formally tell them, so it means they sent them a text as opposed to a headed letter, big deal.

Learning All The Songs

Soon see how many fans are left. There are barely any left as it is. 5 years I'll give it

I think there is a malaise around our sport at the moment, the points you have raised are valid and a problem.
    Ralph I cannot agree with you on the other code their ball is still only in play 44 minutes ours is 63.
    Rugby union has learned a lot from us, in 1991 their ball in play was 25 mins, 2011 35 mins.
    Ours has gone down despite the alleged speeding up of the game ??
    We need a leading RFL that is strong and visionary, we do not have this. I would suggest the answer is not to boycott but to lobby against the system.
    I hope Don does not read this I have posted the need for visionaries in power more than you have requested a "meat eating second rower"

Quote Originally Posted by Tallaght Tiger View Post
    I think there is a malaise around our sport at the moment, the points you have raised are valid and a problem.
    Ralph I cannot agree with you on the other code their ball is still only in play 44 minutes ours is 63.
    Rugby union has learned a lot from us, in 1991 their ball in play was 25 mins, 2011 35 mins.
    Ours has gone down despite the alleged speeding up of the game ??
    We need a leading RFL that is strong and visionary, we do not have this. I would suggest the answer is not to boycott but to lobby against the system.
    I hope Don does not read this I have posted the need for visionaries in power more than you have requested a "meat eating second rower"
    Fair point TT. all down to perception I suppose. However, the stats you have dug out certainly back you up so hands up