Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Warrington fielded an ineligible player

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tallaght Tiger View Post
    I think there is a malaise around our sport at the moment, the points you have raised are valid and a problem.
    Ralph I cannot agree with you on the other code their ball is still only in play 44 minutes ours is 63.
    Rugby union has learned a lot from us, in 1991 their ball in play was 25 mins, 2011 35 mins.
    Ours has gone down despite the alleged speeding up of the game ??
    We need a leading RFL that is strong and visionary, we do not have this. I would suggest the answer is not to boycott but to lobby against the system.
    I hope Don does not read this I have posted the need for visionaries in power more than you have requested a "meat eating second rower"
    Good point regarding lobbying the system but it would need to be organised and not just a few ••••ed off people shouting stuff about the RFL for a few weeks.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Good point regarding lobbying the system but it would need to be organised and not just a few ••••ed off people shouting stuff about the RFL for a few weeks.
    Take up the baton, there are enough posters on here alone who have an excellent grasp of language, law and not too little common sense that I am sure would lend their weight.
    Ours is a simple game, we are only asking for consistency and transparency across the board. (Especially disciplinary)
    Any new rule should super-cede two or three others, going back to basics may be the answer.

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    So you think Saints fielded a weakened team at Bradford at the behest of Messrs Gleeson and Long?

Confirmation (if needed) that you have impaired capacity of some kind (putting it kindly)

There there..... suck on your blanket in the corner whilst the IQ’s above 30 have an adult conversation.
    On the assumption that you are including yourself in the 30+ IQ range (and I think you may be over reaching there) you may want to try out some new insults, the 1970’s would like theirs back.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tallaght Tiger View Post
    Take up the baton, there are enough posters on here alone who have an excellent grasp of language, law and not too little common sense that I am sure would lend their weight.
    Ours is a simple game, we are only asking for consistency and transparency across the board. (Especially disciplinary)
    Any new rule should super-cede two or three others, going back to basics may be the answer.
    Never been my strong point I'll admit.

But you have got me thinking all the same and I do think boycotting/protesting has it's place however I think this needs to be backed up with a solid argument of what we like to improve and achieve. That said, why would the RFL listen when they answer to no one? They need to be hit in the pocket or feel as though their position is under threat, or both.

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheVee View Post
    They didn’t field an ineligible player, they just played fast and loose with squad announcement.

The fact that nobody noticed or cared tells you all you need to know about what a non-event this is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like this poster. Thinks first. Talks sense.
    Too many hip shooters on here.
    Don't it myself. Makes you look stupid.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rubber duckie View Post
    Don't it myself. Makes you look stupid.
    Ralph, like I said, not a hint of irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie McWolf View Post
    On the assumption that you are including yourself in the 30+ IQ range (and I think you may be over reaching there) you may want to try out some new insults, the 1970’s would like theirs back.
    I’ll have to leave it there, it’s like pistolwhipping a blind kid.

Polly want a cracker?
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Quote Originally Posted by rubber duckie View Post
    Don't talk sense myself. Makes me look stupid.
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.