Hattons Solicitors Banner
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: luke thompson

  1. #1
    Noooobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default luke thompson

    strong rumours he s signed for nrl to be announced shortly

  2. #2
    In The South Stand reliable sauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,958
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Thanks Six posts Steve.
    Next rumour?

  3. #3
    Starting A Programme Collection Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    707
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Aye, that happens when you have good players now off back to bed with your sister.

  4. #4
    Learning All The Songs RJM25R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Royton, Oldham
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve44 View Post
    strong rumours he s signed for nrl to be announced shortly
    The whole of the NRL??

    So he’ll play for all the teams??

    I mean, he’s a great player but surely that’s beyond him?????
    Get busy living, or get busy dying.

  5. #5
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,430
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Bit harsh guys. The rumours do exist, I think the Mole has done one on Thompson recently. I was told at the weekend that 'one of the forwards' was leaving and a replacement has been lined up. The guy I was speaking to was a former player now coaching locally. He also said Richardson is going.

  6. #6
    Starting A Programme Collection The frenchman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Crank caverns
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Last thread you started said noble was our new coach.

    Is this the same source?

  7. #7
    In The South Stand
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Wilts
    Posts
    4,009
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    Bit harsh guys. The rumours do exist, I think the Mole has done one on Thompson recently. I was told at the weekend that 'one of the forwards' was leaving and a replacement has been lined up. The guy I was speaking to was a former player now coaching locally. He also said Richardson is going.
    Its not harsh at all. Its total bollox spouted by some ne’er do well, jonny come lately. Feel free to believe the fiction. Perhaps steve can even read you a bed time story...

  8. #8
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,430
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eddiewaringsflatcap View Post
    Its not harsh at all. Its total bollox spouted by some ne’er do well, jonny come lately. Feel free to believe the fiction. Perhaps steve can even read you a bed time story...
    Great news then if it's 100% not true. Is there a reason he's not signed a new deal yet?

  9. #9
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve44 View Post
    strong rumours he s signed for nrl to be announced shortly
    Why don’t we get rumours about our best players going to Wigan anymore?

  10. #10
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,336
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    Great news then if it's 100% not true. Is there a reason he's not signed a new deal yet?
    Maybe because he's not out of contract at the end of this year - Muppet !!!

    Thompson has already said he wants to see out his Saints contract and then consider his options for a possible move to the NRL for 2021. The only way he would go next year is if Saints decided to cash in on him.

  11. #11
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,749
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve44 View Post
    strong rumours he s signed for nrl to be announced shortly
    He's signed for 1 of 15 clubs.

    You must try harder
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  12. #12
    WARNING! WOLF FAN!

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    I suppose he’ll make a reasonable squad filler “grunt” over there

  13. #13
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    9,489
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superblue View Post
    I suppose he’ll make a reasonable squad filler “grunt” over there
    If Mike Cooper can make a fist of it in Australia i reckon Thompson will be a world beater.
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •