Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thoughts

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by LastRites View Post
    Thanks! Couldn't have done it without your team!
    Jeez , is this your idea of banter?. Do everyone a favour and disappear

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by litherland saint View Post
    Jeez , is this your idea of banter?. Do everyone a favour and disappear
    No that's just a fact.... I was only correcting the lad cause he got our CC total over the last 11 years wrong. Don't worry, in 2 hours time you mightn't have to worry about us bursting your bubble again in the play offs.

Got A Season Ticket

Wire fans (the ones that have actually bothered to turn up tonight) singing the Coote song again.... obsessed. Think Hicks was the reason...

No that's just a fact.... I was only correcting the lad cause he got our CC total over the last 11 years wrong. Don't worry, in 2 hours time you mightn't have to worry about us bursting your bubble again in the play offs.
    We ain’t worried.
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Thanks! Couldn't have done it without Hicks!
    Again, FTFY

In The South Stand Nickles Forearm's Avatar

What’s the lottery numbers? haha. Now bore off back to your ‘loyal’ 5000 fans all ‘crammed’ into your stadium and discuss which year in the last 64 you got closest to winning the league title. Bye x

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by Nickles Forearm View Post
    What’s the lottery numbers? haha. Now bore off back to your ‘loyal’ 5000 fans all ‘crammed’ into your stadium and discuss which year in the last 64 you got closest to winning the league title. Bye x
    You lot are more obsessed with the last time we won the league than ourselves we're out and yet we'll still go into next year with one more trophy in the cabinet than you. Wigan are gonna eat ya.

Banned

Lol. Is that the best you could offer?

Ive seen trolls come and go, but most had a pride in their work. Your banter is about as classy and well thought out as a tramps fart.

Off you •••• under your stone for another year. Before you do reflect on this. The last time you lot won the League it wasn't so much a question of was colour TV invented or not, but more was the capital punishment was still alive and well. Indeed it ‘twas.

Never mind. 2020 beckons for Super League’s ‘massif’ club and its gathering of 5000 souls.

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by eddiewaringsflatcap View Post
    Lol. Is that the best you could offer?

Ive seen trolls come and go, but most had a pride in their work. Your banter is about as classy and well thought out as a tramps fart.

Off you •••• under your stone for another year. Before you do reflect on this. The last time you lot won the League it wasn't so much a question of was colour TV invented or not, but more was the capital punishment was still alive and well. Indeed it ‘twas.

Never mind. 2020 beckons for Super League’s ‘massif’ club and its gathering of 5000 souls.
    Well I certainly seemed to have riled you up, Sir! See my previous post. Obsessed with the last time we won the league you lot. It must be pretty galling that such a crap team as ourselves have been so far behind you this season and yet have one more trophy to show for 2019....

Learning All The Songs

Well I certainly seemed to have riled you up, Sir! See my previous post. Obsessed with the last time we won the league you lot. It must be pretty galling that such a crap team as ourselves have been so far behind you this season and yet have one more trophy to show for 2019....
    Actually you don’t, it’s one trophy each and the season hasn’t finished yet, for us at least.

Noooobie

A plate is not a trophy. Nobody cares about it. Not even your own club.

Learning All The Songs

A plate is not a trophy. Nobody cares about it. Not even your own club.

How stupid can you get ?. Talk some sense or get off the board.

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by wirefox View Post
    How stupid can you get ?. Talk some sense or get off the board.
    Your own club didn't even respect finishing top. Did they? They know that unless they win the GF it'll mean absolutely naff all in terms of the seasons success.

In The South Stand warringtonsaint's Avatar

Your own club didn't even respect finishing top. Did they? They know that unless they win the GF it'll mean absolutely naff all in terms of the seasons success.
    Another feckwit to add to the Ignore list........
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............

Anyone can see you threw absolutely everything into a CC tilt when Price and the board realise you were gassed weeks and weeks ago.

There’s no need to be embarrassed about that, as your slide from second best to 4th best has been a byproduct of that focus and let’s be honest, concentrating on the CC is a common tactic of small clubs like yours who have no chance of winning the top prize.

Still, even with the Ref letting you slow the ruck and lie on you couldn’t beat Cas who are one of the only clubs to be less successful than you.

I’m looking forward to at least one club being entertaining in the final this year whether we make it or not. Wire are just garbage to watch and ultimately I watch the game to be entertained not bored. If the LLS is all we win then so be it, but I’d rather be “ The Entertaners” blowing teams away and breaking records for winning than be “”The Wire” breaking records for the lowest attendances.

Maybe next year, eh? (I’m sure I’ve heard that before somewhere ......)

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Anyone can see you threw absolutely everything into a CC tilt when Price and the board realise you were gassed weeks and weeks ago.

There’s no need to be embarrassed about that, as your slide from second best to 4th best has been a byproduct of that focus and let’s be honest, concentrating on the CC is a common tactic of small clubs like yours who have no chance of winning the top prize.

Still, even with the Ref letting you slow the ruck and lie on you couldn’t beat Cas who are one of the only clubs to be less successful than you.

I’m looking forward to at least one club being entertaining in the final this year whether we make it or not. Wire are just garbage to watch and ultimately I watch the game to be entertained not bored. If the LLS is all we win then so be it, but I’d rather be “ The Entertaners” blowing teams away and breaking records for winning than be “”The Wire” breaking records for the lowest attendances.

I’m 100% with you on this. Of course it would be nice to win the CC or Grand Final but I’m a season ticket holder that wants to be entertained over the 29 league games to the extent that I will look forward to the next game and am happy to discuss the previous week’s performance. Although I obviously enjoyed the 2014 GF victory, I don’t regard the style of rugby across the season as anything at all noteworthy. Similarly, the rugby served up during the Cunningham dark ages made me seriously consider dispensing with the season ticket and giving up on Saints. Thankfully, things changed under Holbrook and even if we end up with only the LLS, I will look back on the past 36 months with pleasure and look forward to 2020.

Noooobie

Cool

How many times have you had to tell yourself that before you could say it with a straight face? 1 trophy against 12 men in 11 years and we're small time embarrassing!

Learning All The Songs

How many times have you had to tell yourself that before you could say it with a straight face? 1 trophy against 12 men in 11 years and we're small time embarrassing!
    No league titles in 64 years, you are small time.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Superblue View Post
    And just remind us all what happened when”The Entertainers” came up against “The Wires”
    Well done lads a big pat on the back to your superior medical staff for solving the mineral and hydrating problems that Josh Charnley and Tom Lineham were struck low with. All during this losing streak neither has been down with cramp in the last 10 mins.
    Oh Mr. Radford broke the conversion record when you scored and might have been back in it, conversion placed and kicked before a Sky replay. Remember I claimed the boy who cried wolf may backfire ? The half way conversion he was taking the full time (1Min) before clock stopped, the ref let the clock rum another 40 secs before stopping it, even the officials are getting a pain in their bo@@ix with your antics. If Widdop says fit he may be a leader that brings you to the promised land Hill wont.

Quote Originally Posted by Superblue View Post
    And just remind us all what happened when”The Entertainers” came up against “The Wires”

Errrrr, we entertained obviously.....

We snotted you 3 times..... I understand why your small club celebrates its victories though without much history.

Small clubs are the ones who just aren’t historically successful or who have small crowds....

Really small clubs have both.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Tallaght Tiger View Post
    Well done lads a big pat on the back to your superior medical staff for solving the mineral and hydrating problems that Josh Charnley and Tom Lineham were struck low with. All during this losing streak neither has been down with cramp in the last 10 mins.
    Oh Mr. Radford broke the conversion record when you scored and might have been back in it, conversion placed and kicked before a Sky replay. Remember I claimed the boy who cried wolf may backfire ? The half way conversion he was taking the full time (1Min) before clock stopped, the ref let the clock rum another 40 secs before stopping it, even the officials are getting a pain in their bo@@ix with your antics. If Widdop says fit he may be a leader that brings you to the promised land Hill wont.
    Dont forget no geriatric benny westwood to wheel out next year.

How's Flakes hurty knee?

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    How's Flakes hurty knee?
    Very crumbly

In The South Stand Saint_Claire's Avatar

Im sure that Warrington fans are breeding like amoeba, just splitting via fission and producing identical species. Makes the Wigan thing of doing it with any relative seem quite advanced.