My apologies if this has been discussed before but is anyone else worried/concerned by the lack of new signings for next season for our team. Living in the W***n area I am sick of hearing
about the new signings made by them for next season, a lot of them potentially excellent signings which will definitely strengthen them further. I worry that with us bringing in a new coach for next season we will be leaving any possible player movements to him by which time I would imagine most quality players that are available will have committed themselves to other teams. The argument could always be sited by us given our league position that if its not broken don't try to fix it !! a risky policy if you ask me, we have been fantastic the last 2 seasons even though the holy grail still escapes us but I don't think we should rest on our laurels while our main competitors build for next season. I understand it is a salary capped sport and we cannot just go out and sign whoever we want but I do wonder how the hell W****n ,W*******N , L***S, etc can keep signing and rumored to be signing so many quality players that will not come cheap, do they have better accountants than us or are we paying our current squad over the odds ??
C.O.Y.S