Hattons Solicitors Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 45 of 45

Thread: Jenna Brookes

  1. #26
    Starting A Programme Collection Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Yeh but earlier you said "she wouldn't" so not much use to you.
    '
    Aye, about rubber dickie, anyway, who says I would? She's got a bit of a man face, she's just better looking and younger than Angela Powers.

  2. #27
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Aye, about rubber dickie, anyway, who says I would? She's got a bit of a man face, she's just better looking and younger than Angela Powers.
    So is my wheelie bin.

  3. #28
    Got A Season Ticket palmorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Haydock
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armourer View Post
    Ah but she cant quite hit those base notes like Tania Arnold
    Yes, but Tanya Arnold is a bloke.

  4. #29
    Starting A Programme Collection Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by palmorr View Post
    Yes, but Tanya Arnold is a bloke.
    To be fair she only sounds like one.

  5. #30
    In The South Stand retro74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St Helens, Lancashire
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    I’m in shock. I cannot believe someone has dissed the lovely Tanya

  6. #31
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    376
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by retro74 View Post
    I’m in shock. I cannot believe someone has dissed the lovely Tanya
    I agree,,, she may sound rather hoarse at times, but cracking figure

  7. #32
    Learning All The Songs RJM25R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Royton, Oldham
    Posts
    1,050
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mancunian Saint View Post
    I agree,,, she may sound rather hoarse at times, but cracking figure
    They can work miracles on the surgeons table.......
    Get busy living, or get busy dying.

  8. #33
    Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Moss Bank
    Posts
    1,622
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    She does a great job , asks all the right questions and allows the answer to be heard .
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

  9. #34
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,749
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roy litherland View Post
    She does a great job , asks all the right questions and allows the answer to be heard .
    She's a great presenter. I think she's quite popular with the people involved in the sport as well.

    I do think Clare Balding was superb when she did it though. Knew she wasn't blessed with a great knowledge of the sport & allowed the studio guests to get stuck in to the analysis, whilst asking good questions. She was excellent & a huge loss
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  10. #35
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    1,571
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mancunian Saint View Post
    I agree,,, she may sound rather hoarse at times, but cracking figure
    She's a Babe, no question!

  11. #36
    In The West Stand Belgian Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,639
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    She's a great presenter. I think she's quite popular with the people involved in the sport as well.

    I do think Clare Balding was superb when she did it though. Knew she wasn't blessed with a great knowledge of the sport & allowed the studio guests to get stuck in to the analysis, whilst asking good questions. She was excellent & a huge loss
    I thought CB showed loads of enthusiasm when she was doing the interviews..

  12. #37
    In The South Stand 49er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,574
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Reading this topic I’m thinking I am back in the 1970’s. Can’t beat a load of small dick syndrome men commenting on woman’s looks and how it impacts on their ability to work in RL. Shine those Nigel Farage badges boys.
    Can imagine what you say about the Saints woman’s team.
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

  13. #38
    Starting A Programme Collection Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    Reading this topic I’m thinking I am back in the 1970’s. Can’t beat a load of small dick syndrome men commenting on woman’s looks and how it impacts on their ability to work in RL. Shine those Nigel Farage badges boys.
    Can imagine what you say about the Saints woman’s team.
    Behave yourself. It's a bit of light hearted banter.

  14. #39
    In The South Stand 49er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,574
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Behave yourself. It's a bit of light hearted banter.
    Which you would happily say to those woman’s faces?
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

  15. #40
    Starting A Programme Collection Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    Which you would happily say to those woman’s faces?
    Probably not no, as I don't go around talking to women like that. Have I had countless conversations that are far more crude in the tea shack/bar/office, yes, I have.

    Stop looking for something to offended at, there's nothing to see here.

  16. #41
    In The South Stand 49er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,574
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Probably not no, as I don't go around talking to women like that. Have I had countless conversations that are far more crude in the tea shack/bar/office, yes, I have.

    Stop looking for something to offended at, there's nothing to see here.
    That’s what Donald Trump keeps saying...but if it makes you feel big carry on. I will leave you all to it.
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

  17. #42
    Starting A Programme Collection Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    That’s what Donald Trump keeps saying...but if it makes you feel big carry on. I will leave you all to it.
    It doesn't make me feel anything. I wasn't after an argument either.

  18. #43
    In The South Stand retro74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St Helens, Lancashire
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    Which you would happily say to those woman’s faces?
    I would definitely tell Tanya that she is lovely face to face. I’m sure she wouldn’t be too offended - hey maybe you could be offended for her

  19. #44
    Starting A Programme Collection Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by retro74 View Post
    I would definitely tell Tanya that she is lovely face to face. I’m sure she wouldn’t be too offended - hey maybe you could be offended for her
    Believe it or not there's some birds that do take offence to men saying things like that.

    Parrots can right gobby little shits.

  20. #45
    Got A Season Ticket UhAhGeorgie Mann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    Reading this topic Im thinking I am back in the 1970s. Cant beat a load of small dick syndrome men commenting on womans looks and how it impacts on their ability to work in RL. Shine those Nigel Farage badges boys.
    Can imagine what you say about the Saints womans team.
    "Big hits, big tits." Get thee sen down for a watch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •