Hattons Solicitors Banner
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Fages “No try”

  1. #1
    WARNING! WOLF FAN!

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Fages “No try”

    Should have been ruled out because of not one but two clear obstructions on covering Warrington players.

    Ratchford and Mamo both taken out.

  2. #2
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    9,487
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Ever heard of winning gracefully?
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

  3. #3
    WARNING! WOLF FAN!

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Looked a perfect step off the left foot try to me.

  4. #4
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,749
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superblue View Post
    Should have been ruled out because of not one but two clear obstructions on covering Warrington players.

    Ratchford and Mamo both taken out.
    Completely agree.

    I don't know who you are but I have not found fault with any of your posts. Your contribution so far has been quite something.

    I salute you.
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  5. #5
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,749
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber duckie View Post
    Looked a perfect step off the left foot try to me.
    Congratulations to you as well. A fabulous poster
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  6. #6
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,084
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    This is another really poor attempt at trying to wind people up. Go away and try to come up with something better.

  7. #7
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    10,706
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superblue View Post
    Should have been ruled out because of not one but two clear obstructions on covering Warrington players.

    Ratchford and Mamo both taken out.
    If you're not happy you could always threaten the ref.

    Or brick opposition coaches

    Or kick off at games.


    Otherwise known as the typical Warrington reaction to when things go against you


    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Starting A Programme Collection The frenchman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Crank caverns
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    If you're not happy you could always threaten the ref.

    Or brick opposition coaches

    Or kick off at games.


    Otherwise known as the typical Warrington reaction to when things go against you


    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    There's been some conspiracy theories flying about recently. One nobody's mentioned so far and the one with most chance of being true is the RFL were scared of what wire 'fans' would do next.

  9. #9
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,749
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The frenchman View Post
    There's been some conspiracy theories flying about recently. One nobody's mentioned so far and the one with most chance of being true is the RFL were scared of what wire 'fans' would do next.
    Well it certainly wasn't turn up at Wembley
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  10. #10
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,749
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    If you're not happy you could always threaten the ref.

    Or brick opposition coaches

    Or kick off at games.


    Otherwise known as the typical Warrington reaction to when things go against you


    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    They aren't a very nice club
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •