Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matty Lees out for rest of season

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KentishBarry View Post
    I guess that's sort of what I was trying to say. We should be prepared to give him time to re-adjust if he does seem to be holding back a little on his SL return. We all know what we can be like on here if a player isn't performing 100% !
    I know what you are saying, you would hope that he has got a bit of credit in the bank from last year, but for some it will only take one or two missed tackles.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    At least he won't have to worry about that grub Brett Ferres coming in late and trying to injure a player he has gone off to Feathersone to do damage in the Championship.
    Ferres was a grub, i am surprised Wane didnt try to sign him, hed have been a perfect fit for them.

Great to see the interview with Matty training with the rest of the lads. It will be great if he is ready for the WCC as he indicated.

COYS

Starting A Programme Collection

Great to hear from Matty - and to see the other lads back in training after injury/ops... Also few nice words from Grace.

Liking the the snippets that we're seeing from the club and good vibes about the coach

Excited for next season and to see how we go

Hope we can build on the momentum of the last few seasons and take it even further