Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: We Go Again!

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by SaintH517 View Post
    I haven’t brought myself to watch the full game back so I might well be being a bit harsh, dreadful was how it felt watching it live. I just thought the way we went into panic mode straight after they scored was awful and the last thing you do in a cup final in searing heat. Thinking about the game more rationally though, there is a part of me that thinks had the officials done their job we might well have ended up stumbling over the line. Overall, I’m still massively concerned with the second half performance in particular.
    For me it was quite simple, we worked hard butbthey defended us out the game, we started forcing the pass and came up with errors, defiantly a lesson for us
    I don't think the officiating errors cost us the game though, I think wire tacking was the biggest influence imho

There’s a great, well balanced piece in the Liverpool Echo that you should read, if you haven’t already. It’s pretty much all the points people on here have stated but without the kneejerk, conspiracy theories or personal insults against the team, coaches and officials.

A snippet “The conversion was a kick that 99 times out of a 100 Coote would make, and it would’ve put Saints back within a converted try. In missing it, it remained a two score game and completely drained the life out of the Saints following who moments before had been full of optimism”

https://t.co/sh4PAoEDej
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    There’s a great, well balanced piece in the Liverpool Echo that you should read, if you haven’t already. It’s pretty much all the points people on here have stated but without the kneejerk, conspiracy theories or personal insults against the team, coaches and officials.

A snippet “The conversion was a kick that 99 times out of a 100 Coote would make, and it would’ve put Saints back within a converted try. In missing it, it remained a two score game and completely drained the life out of the Saints following who moments before had been full of optimism”

https://t.co/sh4PAoEDej
    Fully agree! Coote was having no problems Friday at the stadium visit of the players! it's life!