Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: I need a ticket for today

Noooobie

Default I need a ticket for today

Hi guys, hope one of you can help me out, I am looking for a cheap ticket for today if possible. I live down south in Oxfordshire , I am a big rugby league fan in general as a neutral supporter. I have just managed to get today off work & would really love to go to the game. I've only ever been to one rugby league game previously, dow to circumstances being down here where interest is not that great & am not financially great, I've been hooked since a kid & a northern lad. Anyway if anybody has a spare or know of I would be interested, I don't want to pay crazy prices so a really cheap ticket would be great. I would need to know by roughly 10.am at the latest really as I would have to jump on train etc. Thanks in advance, hope one of you can help

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Get yourself down to Wembley. You will have no trouble picking up a spare along Wembley Way. They're difficult to give away on the day!
    Tout's will also be around, but they too find it hard. They will buy spare tickets from fans for next to nothing and sell them on for a few quid more, but probably less than face value.

Noooobie

That's great thank you, i think I may just jump on train as only £30 return, I guess if can't pick a cheap tkt up the atmosphere would be worth it and watch in pub with a pint if not. I will keep checking on here so would still appreciate any help. Thank you

On sale at the Stadium, east turnstiles.

Last few years been practically giving them away outside.