Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clarke

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    I was having a sensible discussion until the OP got all aggressive with this pearl of wisdom

Then yourself and TT stuck your oars in and continued it. What do you want me to do, accept being called a bully amongst other things?, because some clown writes like a child, and was talking bollocks in any case. If anything it should be me calling you two bullies the way you're carrying on. But just to put this out there, as you keep calling me a keyboard warrior, I will happily meet you when I'm home and we can discuss your problem with me. I meant that in no way as a threat but I'm not being made out to be something I'm not.
    I almost hate to do this. Our English language expert has done it again. Note that "yourself" is a reflexive pronoun, in this case, you should have used "you". Your second "sentence" is structural garbage. With a question mark, a comma and then a "because", it seems to be a very strange piece of writing from someone who claims to understand sentence structure. As I said, don't mock others when you can't do it yourself. (Note that "yourself" is used correctly here.) I hate bullies, but the thing is, a bully is always riddled with weaknesses, that is why they are the way they are.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Meninga View Post
    I almost hate to do this. Our English language expert has done it again. Note that "yourself" is a reflexive pronoun, in this case, you should have used "you". Your second "sentence" is structural garbage. With a question mark, a comma and then a "because", it seems to be a very strange piece of writing from someone who claims to understand sentence structure. As I said, don't mock others when you can't do it yourself. (Note that "yourself" is used correctly here.) I hate bullies, but the thing is, a bully is always riddled with weaknesses, that is why they are the way they are.
    Isn’t “yourself” good Irish English?

Angry Dave isn’t a bad contributor when he sticks to Rugby.

With all this analysis of grammar, I’m getting worried about posting.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tallaght Tiger View Post
    Told you before speak to me direct no need for an audience PM me.
    I have come into your world and used your terminology, resorted to the type of insults you use on a regular basis with people on here.
    Now have the courage to back it up when someone is calling you out, after all you are the sole custodian for all things tough as Saints fans. PM me. If you want an audience we will do it for the SPF charity you are a self proclaiming wealthy man so I will put €10000 up, you put up the same, loser pays their wedge to the charity, gloves , no gloves, all in whatever you want.PM me.
    Are you being serious? If I had a spare £10k kicking about I certainly wouldn't put it up to fight some lunatic on the internet. I don't care what you say or claim about me but I do know I've been banned for much less. I'm also not likely to "as you tell me".

Quote Originally Posted by mr chips View Post
    I’m the one who wrote the original status.wish u would tell me how long we have to be mastermind. For your information I’m a 75 yr old saints fan.not highly educated, but no need for insults . That was my option so in other words we shouldn’t use redvee. Angry Dave can I just say your get a life instead of wanting a go at everybody status s who doesn’t agree with u. So get a cuppa and go through this status . Give u something to do instead of leading a sad life
    Ok, I'm sorry if I upset you, I admit if I'd of known it would cause all this grief I wouldn't have said anything. But not the point, sorry for any offence caused.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Meninga View Post
    Aye, ok professor, you must sleep well at night knowing that.

Learning All The Songs

[QUOTE=Angry Dave;770603]Are you being serious? If I had a spare £10k kicking about I certainly wouldn't put it up to fight some lunatic on the internet. I don't care what you say or claim about me but I do know I've been banned for much less. I'm also not likely to "as you tell me"

You have a short memory last year you had more money than sense as you tried to belittle a poster so 10k would be spare change to you, I do not have that money but knew it was only a short term loan. You gave me advice that RL is not for me something more genteel maybe better, you also used to sort any oppo fans out when on an away coach, you also tried to give the impression that the pop side was for tough guys like you who put any oppo lippy fans in their place. Who the •••• are you to give any advice. I thought you would be delighted to put me in my place and take my money as a Brucey bonus being the leader of the Saints Mafia. I came down to your level, posted insults, used your sentences and you get your frillies twisted yet if anyone politely pulls you for an inappropriate remark they are lambasted, the irony eh. Wonder why I did not get banned for an obscene remark made to you ? Maybe the Mods have a pain in their boll@cks with you as well as most on here.
    You mistake tolerance and patience for weakness then continue to push the limits. Mr. Chips misunderstood a comment then posted with spelling mistakes and grammar errors, it was obvious that he has issues with computers yet you tried to embarrass him, someone else pulls you on that and you post about the PC brigade and snowflakes. Your obvious faults you try to deflect onto someone else.
    Finally I am not a lunatic, I foolishly posted a story about my late father and you called me a weirdo, all bets are off with you now I issued a challenge I did not threaten you.. It was my mistake to post it knowing what a pr@ck you are but me and you will speak shortly you can call me a weirdo then.

Banned

[QUOTE=Tallaght Tiger;770618]
    Are you being serious? If I had a spare £10k kicking about I certainly wouldn't put it up to fight some lunatic on the internet. I don't care what you say or claim about me but I do know I've been banned for much less. I'm also not likely to "as you tell me"

You have a short memory last year you had more money than sense as you tried to belittle a poster so 10k would be spare change to you, I do not have that money but knew it was only a short term loan. You gave me advice that RL is not for me something more genteel maybe better, you also used to sort any oppo fans out when on an away coach, you also tried to give the impression that the pop side was for tough guys like you who put any oppo lippy fans in their place. Who the •••• are you to give any advice. I thought you would be delighted to put me in my place and take my money as a Brucey bonus being the leader of the Saints Mafia. I came down to your level, posted insults, used your sentences and you get your frillies twisted yet if anyone politely pulls you for an inappropriate remark they are lambasted, the irony eh. Wonder why I did not get banned for an obscene remark made to you ? Maybe the Mods have a pain in their boll@cks with you as well as most on here.
    You mistake tolerance and patience for weakness then continue to push the limits. Mr. Chips misunderstood a comment then posted with spelling mistakes and grammar errors, it was obvious that he has issues with computers yet you tried to embarrass him, someone else pulls you on that and you post about the PC brigade and snowflakes. Your obvious faults you try to deflect onto someone else.
    Finally I am not a lunatic, I foolishly posted a story about my late father and you called me a weirdo, all bets are off with you now I issued a challenge I did not threaten you.. It was my mistake to post it knowing what a pr@ck you are but me and you will speak shortly you can call me a weirdo then.
    That's some imagination you have. Look, this is getting boring, you carry on doing as you please but this is the last reply you're getting from me in this shambles of a thread.

Got A Season Ticket

Seems to me it's you that has caused the shambles. You are nothing but a troll and the sooner you are banned the better. You are so insulting and don't deserve to be a member of redvee

Learning All The Songs

[QUOTE=Angry Dave;770620]

That's some imagination you have. Look, this is getting boring, you carry on doing as you please but this is the last reply you're getting from me in this shambles of a thread.
    I am not trawling through your posts, remember you bragging to Tabasco about the size of the house you have, a boast fit for col, recall you saying anyone throws beer near you they would be getting filled in and last week Ralph corrected you explaining he was no soft lad. I dom`t like to involve other posters that is your method but they are a few that spring to my "some imagination".
    It`s not my imagination a braggart is on your long list of character faults.
    I noticed you mentioned your Father in a post, did you tell him you cut down a 75 year old poster who has computer difficulties? Maybe you would like a poster to insult him and then stand whilst back that same poster plays the victim card.

In The South Stand warringtonsaint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Benchar View Post
    Seems to me it's you that has caused the shambles. You are nothing but a troll and the sooner you are banned the better. You are so insulting and don't deserve to be a member of redvee
    I agree, he derails every thread he posts on with his childish bullyboy insults. The sooner he is - once again - shown the red card the better, he is an immature bore
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............

Starting A Programme Collection

[QUOTE=Tallaght Tiger;770618]
    Are you being serious? If I had a spare £10k kicking about I certainly wouldn't put it up to fight some lunatic on the internet. I don't care what you say or claim about me but I do know I've been banned for much less. I'm also not likely to "as you tell me"

Just out of curiosity and not being a graduate of the English language, should it not be you and I will speak shortly. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Got A Season Ticket

so yea...... errrrr... that Phil Clarke....

Banned

Got A Season Ticket

Hilarious thread to be fair

Offering to fight someone over a few empty words on an Internet forum. Honestly you couldn’t make stuff like this up

Maybe it’s a reflection of the times we live in, people that should get on fine hating each other’s guts - Brexit in miniature

Got A Replica Shirt

[QUOTE=notawiginfan;770631]

Just out of curiosity and not being a graduate of the English language, should it not be you and I will speak shortly. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    I think it would be correct to use a question mark (?) when asking a question.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by retro74 View Post

Offering to fight someone over a few empty words on an Internet forum. Honestly you couldn’t make stuff like this up

Maybe it’s a reflection of the times we live in, people that should get on fine hating each other’s guts - Brexit in miniature
    Don't ever use the B word online!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by retro74 View Post

Not the first time it has happened on here.

In The South Stand Saint_Claire's Avatar

We could do with Clarke on here to offer us some analysis of this, I'm sure he could do some cracking diagrams to show the most times someone has been at fault for starting a fight. For what it's worth I prefer someone who says what they think than all the happy clappers who spout PC twaffle. If you don't agree with someone then either produce a valid viewpoint or scroll on past. Don't know why we're complaining about Clarke anyway. We've got the horrendous prospect of an afternoon of Jonathan Davies coming up. It takes a really special person to make Clarkey seem appealing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Claire View Post
    We've got the horrendous prospect of an afternoon of Jonathan Davies coming up. It takes a really special person to make Clarkey seem appealing.
    Good point. He's always snide about Saints anyway, but when his old club Dire are our opposition, I expect the worst.