Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
I was having a sensible discussion until the OP got all aggressive with this pearl of wisdom

Then yourself and TT stuck your oars in and continued it. What do you want me to do, accept being called a bully amongst other things?, because some clown writes like a child, and was talking bollocks in any case. If anything it should be me calling you two bullies the way you're carrying on. But just to put this out there, as you keep calling me a keyboard warrior, I will happily meet you when I'm home and we can discuss your problem with me. I meant that in no way as a threat but I'm not being made out to be something I'm not.
I almost hate to do this. Our English language expert has done it again. Note that "yourself" is a reflexive pronoun, in this case, you should have used "you". Your second "sentence" is structural garbage. With a question mark, a comma and then a "because", it seems to be a very strange piece of writing from someone who claims to understand sentence structure. As I said, don't mock others when you can't do it yourself. (Note that "yourself" is used correctly here.) I hate bullies, but the thing is, a bully is always riddled with weaknesses, that is why they are the way they are.