Hattons Solicitors Banner
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 204

Thread: Austinís fit!

  1. #1
    Learning All The Songs The.Reverand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,179
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Austinís fit!

    Jesus these guys should not play poker. At least we know where we stand, heís playing end of.

  2. #2
    Learning All The Songs RJM25R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Royton, Oldham
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    If they’ve got Latrell Mitchell signed plus Billy Slater and Big Mal comes out of retirement, we’ll still slap ‘em.
    Get busy living, or get busy dying.

  3. #3
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,466
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Just the same as Holbrook saying Coote,Big Al and the rest will be playing.

  4. #4
    Learning All The Songs The.Reverand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,179
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brook View Post
    Just the same as Holbrook saying Coote,Big Al and the rest will be playing.
    Howís that the same? Holbrook playing it down the line vs bullshit Warrington kind games.

  5. #5
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,466
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The.Reverand View Post
    How’s that the same? Holbrook playing it down the line vs bullshit Warrington kind games.
    You used a poker analogy. Holbrook has shown all his cards. He could of just dodged the question.

    We all know anyone of any influence on the game will be having pain killing injections ect.

  6. #6
    Learning All The Songs RJM25R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Royton, Oldham
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The.Reverand View Post
    How’s that the same? Holbrook playing it down the line vs bullshit Warrington kind games.
    Warrington will be playing Kind Games, giving us a generous win.

    Stop worrying.......
    Get busy living, or get busy dying.

  7. #7
    Got A Replica Shirt
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    11

    Default worry wort

    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Warrington will be playing Kind Games, giving us a generous win.

    Stop worrying.......
    Saints have had a barnstorming season------forget that--------a final is a new and different ball game------ complacency will kill us.

    P.S. We are back in St Helens, at 71 years of age our last live Saints game is against Castleford on the 30th, with a Wembley win it will make it our best visit since we left 49 years ago, and what a double if the NRL Raiders can go all the way when we get back.

  8. #8
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,097
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I see Price is claiming we're the biggest favourites in Challenge Cup history and they're the biggest ever underdogs. Anyone would think we're playing Batley, they're obviously going for the 'everything is against us' approach with a squad crippled with injuries. Bless him.

    Hopefully we ignore it all, keep schtum all week and do a professional job on them. Let the rugby do the talking.

  9. #9
    Starting A Programme Collection
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    713
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Private Pyle View Post
    I see Price is claiming we're the biggest favourites in Challenge Cup history and they're the biggest ever underdogs. Anyone would think we're playing Batley, they're obviously going for the 'everything is against us' approach with a squad crippled with injuries. Bless him.

    Hopefully we ignore it all, keep schtum all week and do a professional job on them. Let the rugby do the talking.
    Surely Wigan were bigger favourites against Sheffield, siege mentality mind games has started.

  10. #10
    In The South Stand Sean Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,026
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Private Pyle View Post
    I see Price is claiming we're the biggest favourites in Challenge Cup history and they're the biggest ever underdogs. Anyone would think we're playing Batley, they're obviously going for the 'everything is against us' approach with a squad crippled with injuries. Bless him.

    Hopefully we ignore it all, keep schtum all week and do a professional job on them. Let the rugby do the talking.
    That comment of Priceís is almost bordering on hilarity! Thereís mind games and thereís downright desperation

  11. #11
    In The South Stand saintgeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    eccleston
    Posts
    3,955
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Private Pyle View Post
    I see Price is claiming we're the biggest favourites in Challenge Cup history and they're the biggest ever underdogs. Anyone would think we're playing Batley, they're obviously going for the 'everything is against us' approach with a squad crippled with injuries. Bless him.

    Hopefully we ignore it all, keep schtum all week and do a professional job on them. Let the rugby do the talking.
    Itís mind games. 1st v 2nd in the league. I can think of loads of times when there have been bigger favourites. Us v Catalan and Giants, Leeds v London, Pies v Sheffield etc.

  12. #12
    In The South Stand 49er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,574
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Austin and Charnley will play. Roby will play, Big Al, Coote and Knowles will not.
    JH hand was shown v Leeds with Percy kicking so we will play Welsby at FB and Lomax, Fages together.

    But then again what do I know.
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

  13. #13
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    Austin and Charnley will play. Roby will play, Big Al, Coote and Knowles will not.
    JH hand was shown v Leeds with Percy kicking so we will play Welsby at FB and Lomax, Fages together.

    But then again what do I know.
    Surely Percival was kicking because he was the best recognised kicker on the field?

  14. #14
    In The South Stand Webbo Again's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Refugee from the fascist state of RLFans
    Posts
    3,325
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    Austin and Charnley will play. Roby will play, Big Al, Coote and Knowles will not.
    JH hand was shown v Leeds with Percy kicking so we will play Welsby at FB and Lomax, Fages together.

    But then again what do I know.
    I think the only thing we can take from that line-up against Leeds is that JH is settled on Lomax & Fages being the half backs for Saturday.

    I think the rest will play, the only slight doubt IMO being Coote - but again, I'm confident he's going to be fine.
    I f*cking hate wi*an.

  15. #15
    In The South Stand
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,523
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StillInTesco View Post
    Surely Percival was kicking because he was the best recognised kicker on the field?
    Percival is 4th choice behind Makinson, Richardson and Coote. There’s nothing to be read from the fact he was kicking?

  16. #16
    Learning All The Songs RJM25R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Royton, Oldham
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magic superbeetle View Post
    Percival is 4th choice behind Makinson, Richardson and Coote. Thereís nothing to be read from the fact he was kicking?
    Fairly certain you have to be on the pitch to take a kick, so that letís Cooooooooote, Makinson and Richardson off I believe?

    :-)
    Get busy living, or get busy dying.

  17. #17
    Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Moss Bank
    Posts
    1,625
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Coote will play , not worried if Austin plays or not , if he plays he will not be 100% , we will train this week expecting him to play , and no worries stop his "show and go" , close his 5th play kicking down and the oppo are going nowhere.
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

  18. #18
    In The West Stand paulscnthorpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St Helens
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,432
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    Austin and Charnley will play. Roby will play, Big Al, Coote and Knowles will not.
    JH hand was shown v Leeds with Percy kicking so we will play Welsby at FB and Lomax, Fages together.

    But then again what do I know.
    If Coote was unlikely to be fit, I'm sure we'd have seen Lomax at full back with DR and Fages in the halves..

    I don't think he'd play Welsby at Wembley

  19. #19
    In The South Stand OoOGazOoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lincs.
    Posts
    2,543
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Did anyone really think/believe he wouldn't play anyway?

  20. #20
    Learning All The Songs RJM25R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Royton, Oldham
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    It’s all over RLFans that he was seen with a protective boot on yesterday.....


    They don’t like it up ‘em

    Now they want to win it “Evan more”



    bank citibank near me

    Apparently RubberDickhead is gonna “stir it up on here”
    Get busy living, or get busy dying.

  21. #21
    Learning All The Songs RJM25R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Royton, Oldham
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Get busy living, or get busy dying.

  22. #22
    Starting A Programme Collection The frenchman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Crank caverns
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    It’s all over RLFans that he was seen with a protective boot on yesterday.....


    They don’t like it up ‘em

    Now they want to win it “Evan more”



    bank citibank near me

    Apparently RubberDickhead is gonna “stir it up on here”
    What crap is he refering to? There's only you who's been writing that arrogant stuff/crap, everyone else has been pretty neutral saying it's anyone's game, we've certainly been more complimentary than some of their own fans about their teams current form.

    Leave them to it on their forum, they can say what they want over there. Do us a favour don't start dragging them over here, this place is bad enough as it is.

  23. #23
    Learning All The Songs RJM25R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Royton, Oldham
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The frenchman View Post
    What crap is he refering to? There's only you who's been writing that arrogant stuff/crap, everyone else has been pretty neutral saying it's anyone's game, we've certainly been more complimentary than some of their own fans about their teams current form.

    Leave them to it on their forum, they can say what they want over there. Do us a favour don't start dragging them over here, this place is bad enough as it is.

    I’m not the clown making myself a member on their forum to stir it......
    Get busy living, or get busy dying.

  24. #24
    Starting A Programme Collection The frenchman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Crank caverns
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    I’m not the clown making myself a member on their forum to stir it......
    Sorry not sure what you mean with that post but what's the point of that stuff you've posted with pics in this thread?

  25. #25
    Learning All The Songs RJM25R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Royton, Oldham
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The frenchman View Post
    Sorry not sure what you mean with that post but what's the point of that stuff you've posted with pics in this thread?
    What’s YOUR problem?

    RUBBERDUCKIE is always chatting crap on here, I haven’t gone on their forum doing it, I’m putting it on here.

    The Wire fans are saying we are crap and we got gifted the GF in ‘14 by Ben Flower

    They say that if we don’t win the Treble Holbrook is a failure (ironic seeing as Price has won nothing)

    They also say they the “conveyer belt of young talent is the reason they’ve been a mainstay at Wembley and old trafford for the last decade”

    They are laughing at us, and I am laughing at them!

    If you don’t like it, that’s fine, it’s all about opinion but don’t tell me what I can and can’t do because that’s not right.....
    Get busy living, or get busy dying.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •