Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clarke

Starting A Programme Collection

Default Clarke

We all know how thick Phil Clark is , but tonight he was on another planet with his stupidity. U have Holbrook , Welles’s and that new bloke sat in the stands at Wigan , this is a belter Clarke believes they have come to watch wigan . How bloody thick can u be. Our kids even know who we are playing next week. Not Clarke though. Get him of our screens...

Banned

Obviously tongue in cheek and I'm fairly certain he can spell the words you, off and Wellens, I think he's probably knows Richard Marshall's name too

he was just trying to be different/‘clever’ for the sake of it, as usual

We are having a spelling lesson. Are u that thick u didn’t know who I meant. . So don’t ask stupid. Not good on computers . What’s your excuse .

Learning All The Songs

Good chance he was watching Wigan closely, as well as Warrington, considering their current form.

Quote Originally Posted by mr chips View Post
    We are having a spelling lesson. Are u that thick u didn’t know who I meant. . So don’t ask stupid. Not good on computers . What’s your excuse .
    Are we?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Banned

I don't need an excuse, I can spell and construct a sentence. You called Clarke stupid, thick and admitted you're not good on computers, you also questioned my intelligence and you don't see the irony in any of that. Ok mate, maybe you should stick your CV in for job with Sky then.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    are we?

Sent from my sm-g960f using tapatalk

Banned

What was the question I asked again?

Got A Season Ticket

Why persist in the antagonism Angry?

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Obviously tongue in cheek and I'm fairly certain he can spell the words you, off and Wellens, I think he's probably knows Richard Marshall's name too
    Pot/kettle. Get your own grammar in order.

Noooobie

"If your in your opponent's 20 meter you have a better chance of scoring" was my favourite Clarke quote from Thursday.

Cv past working. Insult not started yet. Everybody knows what an idiot u are. Have a good life.

Learning All The Songs The frenchman's Avatar

People get so touchy over the commentators on sky. I thought it was quite funny, sounded like a joke/dig at Warrington for being so poor last night. Why would we need to watch them because they are that bad is what he was getting at.

Just chill out we don't need a thread every time one of them says something daft.

Learning All The Songs

Thought the booing from the crowd and the left hook Price was aiming at our lot with Justin waving back was the few pieces of entertainment in an otherwise dour match.
    If you are a commentator and you know only one team should win if both at their best what do you say. At the season start do you say allright lads tune out and come back in October, there are only four teams can win this it is pointless watching the season unfold, the new young players from other teams, the table topping side getting squeaky bum syndrome and generally watching our sport for the love of it.
    They are there to point out the obvious reason a London beats Saints away, it is not for a RL aficionada, it is for neutrals. They also point out the subtle side of the game that we may miss, players at the screen etc. Do you want silent RL ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thommo View Post
    Why persist in the antagonism Angry?
    It's hardly antagonism and for all the rubbish Clarke comes out with it was obvious he was taking the ••••. To be fair the break in play was probably more entertaining than the whole second half.

Learning All The Songs

It's hardly antagonism and for all the rubbish Clarke comes out with it was obvious he was taking the ••••. To be fair the break in play was probably more entertaining than the whole second half.
    No it`s bullying.
    Another person does not come up to your exacting standards, this time in spelling and literature FFS, and you try to belittle them.
    You are a bully plain and simple. Now don`t start posting that people on here are getting on your nerves or that someone who disagrees with your opinion is an idiot, that is your feel sorry for me card. I mentioned before when you were in a previous guise you behave like a hormonal teenage girl permanently whining and moaning then if a poster writes something you do not like that is your outlet.
    Go on hang one of your childish monikers or put up a picture you gobsh@te.

Learning All The Songs

In a way Clarke was right because I think it likely that the Pies will be our opponents at OT. However, it does show that he has now descended into self-parody

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

His best one last night was that Jackson Hastings is the best player in the competition. He is a moron.
    Learned comment from The Don

Upside
    Non Members

He is a commentator trying to create interest and talking points, would be boring if they just stated the obvious or didn't have an opinion

I just take it for what it is, I don't take any offence

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Upside View Post
    He is a commentator trying to create interest and talking points, would be boring if they just stated the obvious or didn't have an opinion

I just take it for what it is, I don't take any offence
    Posted the same earlier No15 do we want silent RL ? I think they do a good job and the commentary since Eddie has gone is worse, Bill is obviously struggling with names, Terry O `Connor has helped him out numerous times, when he gets it wrong there is an awkward silence then Terry explains the mistake rather than points it out, fair play to O`Connor for that. It is bedding in time for Bill but he is not the consummate professional that Eddie was/is,also I don`t think his voice tone is not as pleasing on the ear.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tallaght Tiger View Post
    No it`s bullying.
    Another person does not come up to your exacting standards, this time in spelling and literature FFS, and you try to belittle them.
    You are a bully plain and simple. Now don`t start posting that people on here are getting on your nerves or that someone who disagrees with your opinion is an idiot, that is your feel sorry for me card. I mentioned before when you were in a previous guise you behave like a hormonal teenage girl permanently whining and moaning then if a poster writes something you do not like that is your outlet.
    Go on hang one of your childish monikers or put up a picture you gobsh@te.
    Don't cry swampy. I called him out for calling someone an idiot when his post read like a text message from a 7 year old. Aside from the fact it was clearly said in jest by Clarke. Not like you to miss the point though, it must be really tiring being so self righteous and offended by everything.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Don View Post
    His best one last night was that Jackson Hastings is the best player in the competition. He is a moron.

Err. Isn’t Hastings at Wigan next season, that might explain it. . With regard to the commentary, I take no notice, just enjoy the game.

Learning All The Songs

Don't cry swampy. I called him out for calling someone an idiot when his post read like a text message from a 7 year old. Aside from the fact it was clearly said in jest by Clarke. Not like you to miss the point though, it must be really tiring being so self righteous and offended by everything.
    Ah it`s you not me card this time. How often have you been binned on here ? Oh that`s right it was for calling it like it is was.
    So what if his post read like a 7 year old, it is not for you to self righteously point it out and demean the poster.
    You try to bully but your frilly knickers give you away, pick on someone your own match, your as yellow as frog`s belly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tallaght Tiger View Post
    Ah it`s you not me card this time. How often have you been binned on here ? Oh that`s right it was for calling it like it is was.
    So what if his post read like a 7 year old, it is not for you to self righteously point it out and demean the poster.
    You try to bully but your frilly knickers give you away, pick on someone your own match, your as yellow as frog`s belly.
    What the hell are you on about? Stop getting so emotional. I'm not explaining again why I pointed it out and I couldn't care less what you think about me, if you think I'm a bully then fine, you're wrong but you're allowed your opinion. I've got to go now and rob some old ladies.