Hattons Solicitors Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Team for Wembley

Learning All The Songs

Huge shame for Lees, hopefully he will be back for the play offs or the Grand Final at least. It’s an injury we should cope with perfectly fine though, whilst there’s no doubt that Lees will be one of the best props in SL in the next couple of years I think his lack of size has seen him struggle in quite a few games this season. Ashworth might suit this game better and with Amor suddenly in great form, you’d think we’ll be alright.

In The South Stand southernsaint7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaintH517 View Post
    Huge shame for Lees, hopefully he will be back for the play offs or the Grand Final at least. It’s an injury we should cope with perfectly fine though, whilst there’s no doubt that Lees will be one of the best props in SL in the next couple of years I think his lack of size has seen him struggle in quite a few games this season. Ashworth might suit this game better and with Amor suddenly in great form, you’d think we’ll be alright.
    LMS should be able to revert to playing prop with Knowles back and one of Paulo or Bentley on the bench too

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blobbynator View Post
    Team for me:

Coote, Makinson, Naiqama, Percival, Grace, Lomax, Fages, Walmsley, Roby, Thompson, Peyroux, Taia, Knowles.
    Subs: LMS, Amor, Paolo, Ashworth.
    I would go with this team except i would have Bentley over Paulo. Theirs something about Bentley i like. I think he could do something special off the bench. Plus if we pick up any knocks during the game he can play centre, back row and hooker.
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

Starting A Programme Collection The frenchman's Avatar

I think we could miss Matty on Saturday. The past times we've played this year it's been quite a close game first quarter. The games have broken open when we've rotated, our replacements have been better than theirs. He's had some of his best games this year against Warrington.

Gutted for Matty he's been awesome for us this year. Shame that he's missing out. Someone else gets a shot though and I'm sure they won't let us down.

Quote Originally Posted by The frenchman View Post
    I think we could miss Matty on Saturday. The past times we've played this year it's been quite a close game first quarter. The games have broken open when we've rotated, our replacements have been better than theirs. He's had some of his best games this year against Warrington.

Gutted for Matty he's been awesome for us this year. Shame that he's missing out. Someone else gets a shot though and I'm sure they won't let us down.
    LMS offers something very similar to Matty Lees, its Ashworth who needs to try and go up a notch as an out and out prop, in saying that his last 2 games have been decent in a "rotated" team.

In The South Stand southernsaint7's Avatar

Hope we are working on kick pressure and protecting Regan this week - Wires game plan will be exactly as they did vs Hull in the semi. High percentage stuff and a high ball to the corners