Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: The night before Wembley...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Default The night before Wembley...

If you're in town on the Friday and looking for something to do... http://www.skolarsrl.com/major-event...-night-lights/

It's probably Skolars biggest gate each year so come along and give RL in the capital a boost!

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by KentishBarry View Post
    If you're in town on the Friday and looking for something to do... http://www.skolarsrl.com/major-event...-night-lights/

It's probably Skolars biggest gate each year so come along and give RL in the capital a boost!
    This is my first wembley final. Is there any events or meeting points for our fans on day of game?

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgowsaint View Post
    This is my first wembley final. Is there any events or meeting points for our fans on day of game?

The Challenge Cup Final.
    Wembley Stadium.

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgowsaint View Post

I'm not aware of anything in central London. You will see fans about, but they tend to be quite dispersed.
    Unfortunately, the area around the stadium isn't blessed with too many pubs etc, but typically, some of the more 'sociable' coach tours will stop somewhere close. Keep an eye out on here for further details.
    As it's your first trip, head for Wembley Park station (Metropolitan tube rather than Jubilee) and walk up Wembley Way to the stadium. Angry Dave has a point. Most fans will converge there, so it's probably as good a place as any to hang around before KO.
    Wembley Stadium station is best for a quick getaway back to London (Marylebone).

I prefer to have a drink away from the throng as nothing worse than battling in a ten deep bar queue!
    I usually go the same pub just outside one of the jubilee line tube stations.

Usually a few of the southern based Saints fans in to chat with!

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    I prefer to have a drink away from the throng as nothing worse than battling in a ten deep bar queue!
    I usually go the same pub just outside one of the jubilee line tube stations.

Usually a few of the southern based Saints fans in to chat with!

What's it called?

Starting A Programme Collection

I was going to suggest the Torch but on its website it says it’s closed for refurbishment 19th August to 5th September.

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by Upside View Post
    What's it called?
    Thanks, sent reply but won't send?