Hattons Solicitors Banner
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 66

Thread: Saints fans coach

  1. #26
    In The West Stand Belgian Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,480
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    The difference being of course is that we are actually your rivals. To me, playing Warrington is no different to playing Hull or someone similar. We may win, we may lose but its nothing compared to winning or losing to Saints. Their marketing team keep trying to make rivals out of everybody, flying planes and calling our match with them a grudge match or something similar and because none of it is working they are going for the 'hard man' approach when everyone else just looks at them and laughs.
    You'r the team we love to hate, but never seen it spill over like it does with Wire.

  2. #27
    Got A Season Ticket Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    We were caught completely on the hop Dave & every single person on that coach were there for a few pints and the match, that's it.

    They did it & they were gone. As for my position, I get in bother of any sort & I'll lose my job. But believe me, I'm fuming. I'm angry for the driver who has all that to sort out now, possibly at great expense, & I'm angry for the fact Saints fans have had their night soured by a few idiots.

    That could have been really bad last night. Someone could have been seriously hurt. I'm not soft me, not by any means but that was shocking
    Aye, I'm not saying otherwise. It's a shitty trick and I know where you mean with all those side streets. I wasn't calling you soft either.

  3. #28
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,507
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Aye, I'm not saying otherwise. It's a shitty trick and I know where you mean with all those side streets. I wasn't calling you soft either.
    I know you weren't. Couldn't believe how fast they scarpered
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  4. #29
    Got A Season Ticket Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    I know you weren't. Couldn't believe how fast they scarpered
    Like bloody rats. Wembley is going to be chaos.

    Looks like I'm going to be working and can't say I'm too upset as I'd end up in bother down there. I can't stand those gobby bullies.

  5. #30
    Got A Season Ticket scrogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Southport
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I just find it astonishing the number of Wire fans, and even the Warrington Guardian- excusing the outrageous behaviour at Catalans by saying they were provoked, and the overall sense of being the victims for their own violent Neanderthal actions.
    Now our coach is attacked and again, it’s ‘fake news’, ‘fake pictures ‘, didn’t happen at their ground, etc. And also excuses about provocation because of some Catalans flags.
    They need to get a grip of the realities- there are a significant number of real scum embedded into the Wire support. Stop excusing them and deal with them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #31
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,030
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scrogger View Post
    I just find it astonishing the number of Wire fans, and even the Warrington Guardian- excusing the outrageous behaviour at Catalans by saying they were provoked, and the overall sense of being the victims for their own violent Neanderthal actions.
    Now our coach is attacked and again, it’s ‘fake news’, ‘fake pictures ‘, didn’t happen at their ground, etc. And also excuses about provocation because of some Catalans flags.
    They need to get a grip of the realities- there are a significant number of real scum embedded into the Wire support. Stop excusing them and deal with them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree, some of the stuff posted by Warrington fans on Facebook and Twitter has been pathetic. Instead of just accepting they’ve got a problem with their fans causing trouble they’ve been coming out with ridiculous excuses in an attempt at justifying their behaviour. It was all Catalans fans, James Child and Kenny Edwards fault on Saturday, then last night the pictures were fake and Saints fans on the coach must have wound the Warrington fans up because they wouldn’t throw a brick for no reason.

    Not to mention some of their fans were happy the brick was thrown as they’re apparently ‘rent free’ in our heads. As has been said on here they’re completely irrelevant on the field so have to act like wankers off it. Horrible club with horrible fans, hopefully we beat them in the last second at Wembley. Got to the point were I hate them even more than Wigan.

  7. #32
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,507
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintH517 View Post
    Agree, some of the stuff posted by Warrington fans on Facebook and Twitter has been pathetic. Instead of just accepting they’ve got a problem with their fans causing trouble they’ve been coming out with ridiculous excuses in an attempt at justifying their behaviour. It was all Catalans fans, James Child and Kenny Edwards fault on Saturday, then last night the pictures were fake and Saints fans on the coach must have wound the Warrington fans up because they wouldn’t throw a brick for no reason.

    Not to mention some of their fans were happy the brick was thrown as they’re apparently ‘rent free’ in our heads. As has been said on here they’re completely irrelevant on the field so have to act like wankers off it. Horrible club with horrible fans, hopefully we beat them in the last second at Wembley. Got to the point were I hate them even more than Wigan.
    They are liars mate. No goading or anything. It was a quiet coach.

    They really are deplorable
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  8. #33
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,507
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Like bloody rats. Wembley is going to be chaos.

    Looks like I'm going to be working and can't say I'm too upset as I'd end up in bother down there. I can't stand those gobby bullies.
    Total chaos. I'm a bit worried about it
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  9. #34
    Moderator Div's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sintellins
    Posts
    10,864
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Used to be quite a common occurrence in the 70' S and 80's bricking coaches. Spent a number of trips home with no window.
    I thought this was a thing of the past to be honest.

  10. #35
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk DD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Newton-le-Willows; East Side of the Fence.
    Age
    47
    Posts
    12,152
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    It's always been the same. I can go back to the 1980s and whenever Warrington fans had kicked off somewhere, they'd always been provoked. There was always a reason. They were always hard done to.

    The one thing that I never wanted was a Saints-Warrington Final, because it will spoil the occasion.

    If we beat them, they will be getting angry. If we lose to them, then they'll celebrate by getting angry in your face, and by trying to goad you in to trouble.

    Their similarity to Liverpool fans is uncanny. :-)
    THIS YEAR LENDING SUPPORT TO:- St. Helens RLFC, Manchester City, Alemannia Aachen, Borussia Dortmund, Preston North End, Celtic, RC Strasbourg-Alsace,
    St. Helens Town
    , Roda JC Kerkrade, KAS Eupen, Girona FC

  11. #36
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Total chaos. I'm a bit worried about it
    Yes wembley could be chaotic,,, plus imagine around old trafford IF we meet in the Grand Final

  12. #37
    Starting A Programme Collection RJM25R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Royton, Oldham
    Posts
    964
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfan View Post
    I've not been able to upload the photo but the Warrington fans ripped out six seats where they were sitting . See my profile picture for a small copy.
    Thanks for joining to post provocative pictures.
    Get busy living, or get busy dying.

  13. #38
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Total chaos. I'm a bit worried about it
    If its a saints wire final at old Trafford,, I'll have eyes in back of my head that day

  14. #39
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,030
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    They are liars mate. No goading or anything. It was a quiet coach.

    They really are deplorable
    Thought that will have been the case. Luckily no one was hurt but it’s just sad that people’s night will have been ruined and no doubt a lot of people on the coach won’t go to Warrington again. Wembley will be awful after the match, especially if we win.

  15. #40
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Ive never said this before,,, but i sincerely hope the pies stuff Warrington next week

  16. #41
    Moderator Div's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sintellins
    Posts
    10,864
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    I'm sensing a Saints v Wigan GF.

  17. #42
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    I'm sensing a Saints v Wigan GF.
    Same here,,, its looking highly likely,, i suppose a big question is will we book our GF spot at the first attempt or will we have to win at 2nd attempt?

  18. #43
    Noooobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Don’t know if this is right thread does anyone know if George/gerrard still have coach places left from father/son and how much are they?

  19. #44
    Noooobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    I'm sensing a Saints v Wigan GF.
    Hull will beat pies we beat dire, hull v dire to play the V at OT

  20. #45
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,507
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hounddog View Post
    Don’t know if this is right thread does anyone know if George/gerrard still have coach places left from father/son and how much are they?
    PM me for George info & contact details. I am busy today as my gf is moving out of her flat but I'll try to get back to you by Sunday night
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  21. #46
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hounddog View Post
    Hull will beat pies we beat dire, hull v dire to play the V at OT
    I feel sorry for the bus and tram drivers in Manchester if Warrington make old Trafford

  22. #47
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hounddog View Post
    Hull will beat pies we beat dire, hull v dire to play the V at OT
    I feel sorry for the bus and tram drivers in Manchester if Warrington make old Trafford. Not too worried about trouble around the stadium as finals tend to be better policed
    Last edited by Mancunian Saint; 10th August 2019 at 09:25.

  23. #48
    Got A Season Ticket Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mancunian Saint View Post
    I feel sorry for the bus and tram drivers in Manchester if Warrington make old Trafford. Not too worried about trouble around the stadium as finals tend to be better policed
    I feel sorry for you.

  24. #49
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    castleford
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    Used to be quite a common occurrence in the 70' S and 80's bricking coaches. Spent a number of trips home with no window.
    I thought this was a thing of the past to be honest.
    Some grounds you wouldn't set of back home till the police escort arrived to take the coaches to the motorway hope we don't go back to those days again in rugby league

  25. #50
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Some rival fans might say im biased being a saints fan but thankfully ive never seen or heard of saints fans being involved in trouble,, im probably wrong but there you go

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •