Hattons Solicitors Banner
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Wolfs v Saints promo video

  1. #1
    Got A Season Ticket Voll au Vent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Wolfs v Saints promo video

    Anyone seen the Adam Hills v Johnny Vegas promo video for the game on the Wolfs facebook/twitter?
    Typical Wolfs; hiring an over-priced Aussie import, while we use one of our homegrown products!!!!! Where's their comedy academy lads coming through??

  2. #2
    In The West Stand Belgian Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,480
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voll au Vent View Post
    Anyone seen the Adam Hills v Johnny Vegas promo video for the game on the Wolfs facebook/twitter?
    Typical Wolfs; hiring an over-priced Aussie import, while we use one of our homegrown products!!!!! Where's their comedy academy lads coming through??
    To be fair, when they are on TV you do see Hills sat in the crowd at Warrington. I think he once said he is a lifelong RLfan and chose Wire as they play in the same colours as the Eels his home club.

  3. #3
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,507
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    To be fair, when they are on TV you do see Hills sat in the crowd at Warrington. I think he once said he is a lifelong RLfan and chose Wire as they play in the same colours as the Eels his home club.
    Thought he was a South Sydney fan Belgian? Mind you, not sure if he's from the Parramatta area, that could be it
    Last edited by Ralph Fridge; 8th August 2019 at 11:20. Reason: SPG
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  4. #4
    Got A Season Ticket Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Could've swore I seen Vegas the other day near Prescott Rd.

  5. #5
    In The West Stand Belgian Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,480
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Could've swore I seen Vegas the other day near Prescott Rd.
    Probably waiting for his call as coach.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •