Hattons Solicitors Banner
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cats Vs wire

Quote Originally Posted by SaintJon View Post
    Missed the first half but watched the 2nd... What happened with Austin? Did it look bad or will he probably be fine for Wembley?
    This is far more important than a silly kick off in the stands, especially as I stand to win 160 if he's knackered for a few weeks.

Got A Season Ticket UhAhGeorgie Mann's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    That is quite frankly pathetic
    Sorry, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Mancunian Saint View Post
    I think you'll find a group of wire fans were fighting at last years grand final,, and that's not inventing possible trouble, it's stating a fact
    Give it a rest you big girl, if you're that bothered don't go.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Give it a rest you big girl, if you're that bothered don't go.
    Who said I wasn't going???? Learn to understand messages,,come back when you're intelligent enough to know what you're talking about

In The South Stand reliable sauce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaintJon View Post
    Missed the first half but watched the 2nd... What happened with Austin? Did it look bad or will he probably be fine for Wembley?
    If I was a Warrington fan Id be worried. He was helped from the pitch after a Catalans player landed on his leg in the tackle, seen tibs/fibs broken from similar. Luckily for Austin that wasnt the case but Id imagine hell be out for a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by reliable sauce View Post
    If I was a Warrington fan Id be worried. He was helped from the pitch after a Catalans player landed on his leg in the tackle, seen tibs/fibs broken from similar. Luckily for Austin that wasnt the case but Id imagine hell be out for a few weeks.
    Will probably not be able to walk in the lead up to the final then make a miraculous recovery on the morning of the final and turn in a Lance Todd winning performance

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Who said I wasn't going???? Learn to understand messages,,come back when you're intelligent enough to know what you're talking about
    I certainly didn't. Learn to understand messages, come back when you're not a pussy.

Got A Season Ticket

I certainly didn't. Learn to understand messages, come back when you're not a pussy.
    And what are you???? Typical keyboard warrior

Lots of Wire fans laying the entire blame for everything on Catalans fans, talk of chairs and bottles being thrown although i've no evidence to suggest this is the case but if it was, why do you then have to climb into the balcony area and antogonise the situation?

I've never been to Cats but know plenty of people who have and not once has anyone said there was an ounce of trouble (I have been to Warrington loads and not seen any either). I've also not seen the game but it appears to be bad tempered. There must be something underlying here.

And what are you???? Typical keyboard warrior
    If you say so sweetheart.

Got A Season Ticket

If you say so sweetheart.
    Lolol,,, very immature little boy

Lolol,,, very immature little boy
    How so like? It's not me who's fuming because someone on the internet questioned your quite obvious and overt manliness.

Btw, I take you don't do irony, using lolol and very immature little boy on the same post.

In The South Stand

I think you'll find a group of wire fans were fighting at last years grand final,, and that's not inventing possible trouble, it's stating a fact
    There's a core of Dire fans who are always wanting to play the hard man and cause trouble.

Been the case for years. Remember being about 15 and a group of adult Warrington arseholes trying to batter us on Alder Hey Road after a few of us were rubbing it in after we'd won again.
    I f*cking hate wi*an.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    There's a core of Dire fans who are always wanting to play the hard man and cause trouble.

Been the case for years. Remember being about 15 and a group of adult Warrington arseholes trying to batter us on Alder Hey Road after a few of us were rubbing it in after we'd won again.
    I suppose all clubs have a bad element, but seems to be more apparent with a minority of wire fans

In The South Stand

Oh, and I really doubt the Disciplinary will consider anything over 2 game bans for Wire players with Wembley coming up.

And although Austin has been anonymous against us everytime we've played them this year, I'd rather he be missing for the final.
    I f*cking hate wi*an.

In The West Stand Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Lots of Wire fans laying the entire blame for everything on Catalans fans, talk of chairs and bottles being thrown although i've no evidence to suggest this is the case but if it was, why do you then have to climb into the balcony area and antogonise the situation?

I've never been to Cats but know plenty of people who have and not once has anyone said there was an ounce of trouble (I have been to Warrington loads and not seen any either). I've also not seen the game but it appears to be bad tempered. There must be something underlying here.

Year before last there was a bit of trouble with Saints fans, but the actions of the stewards put it all out of proportion.

I suppose all clubs have a bad element, but seems to be more apparent with a minority of wire fans
    Don't forget the Wire Stewards as well, that didn't go down well a couple of seasons back.

In The South Stand

Some p*ssed-up teenwolfs were trying to cause trouble outside TTWS the other week, chucking beer (well, fruity cider ) at Saints fans as they walked past.
    I f*cking hate wi*an.

So you were taking the and nearly got a slap? Then you wonder why? Aye, that's happened to me a few times too.

And yes, Warrington do have a section of arseholes same as most teams but it's hardly like walking round Milwall's ground in West Ham colours.

Got A Season Ticket

My first ever game of rugby league I went to was 35 years ago, Oldham v Warrington at the old watersheddings ground and for absolutely no reason, a middle aged female wire fan just shouted YOU'RE ****ING ****E,,,,, I was only 11,,totally gobsmacked

In The South Stand

So you were taking the •••• and nearly got a slap? Then you wonder why? Aye, that's happened to me a few times too.
    Fully grown blokes trying to beat up kids for a bit of banter?

I f*cking hate wi*an.

Learning All The Songs Blue Harvest's Avatar

My first ever game of rugby league I went to was 35 years ago, Oldham v Warrington at the old watersheddings ground and for absolutely no reason, a middle aged female wire fan just shouted YOU'RE ****ING ****E,,,,, I was only 11,,totally gobsmacked
    You might have been shocked but if she was talking about the teams she was probably quite accutrate!

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    You might have been shocked but if she was talking about the teams she was probably quite accutrate!
    No, I had a Saints shirt on,,,,,, off the subject I know but I had an enjoyable time at todays chadderton v St Helens Town game

Fully grown blokes trying to beat up kids for a bit of banter?

I didn't say it was right but it happened to me more than once, luckily I was a lot quicker than some ed up beer monsters, different times in the 90's though.

In The South Stand

I didn't say it was right but it happened to me more than once, luckily I was a lot quicker than some ••••ed up beer monsters, different times in the 90's though.
    This was in the 80s!

And yeah, we started legging it - but a number of Saints fans gave the 'wtf do you think you're playing at?' to the bunch of Wire fans, who sort of slunk back.
    I f*cking hate wi*an.