Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wembley tickets

Got A Season Ticket

Default Wembley tickets

Brought tickets off saints , asked to pick up in store . Could I pick them up Monday/tuesday or is it closed until that day it said on the website

Got A Season Ticket

What? Im lost....

Noooobie

According to the website if you ordered on line or filled in a what if form you can only pick up after 12th August

Starting A Programme Collection

Information gleaned from both finalists websites show that we have been allocated 4 price categories in 24 blocks. Wire have 7 price categories ranging from £20 - £80 in 27 blocks. Additional info states that of the 24 blocks, we have sold out 15 of them. This info was gathered from the update issued on Monday morning.
    Last edited by 58er; 30th July 2019 at 09:55. Reason: spelling error

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by 58er View Post
    Information gleaned from both finalists websites show that we have been allocated 4 price categories in 24 blocks. Wire have 7 price categories ranging from £20 - £80 in 27 blocks. Additional info states that of the 24 blocks, we have sold out 15 of them. This info was gathered from the update issued on Monday morning.
    Will be the closest to to a sellout in years with the best 2 teams in the league in it

Learning All The Songs

Saints just announced they got more tickets today.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgowsaint View Post
    Will be the closest to to a sellout in years with the best 2 teams in the league in it
    Today's update says we have received an extra allocation of 5 blocks. Includies £20 tickets

Oops, too quick for me zippy

Surprised to see the Wire owner in the paper saying he hopes Wire fans will make the trip to Wembley and out-do last years 7,000 who went to Wembley! Wow thought that would have been double that last year!
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    Surprised to see the Wire owner in the paper saying he hopes Wire fans will make the trip to Wembley and out-do last years 7,000 who went to Wembley! Wow thought that would have been double that last year!
    Incredible!
    Makes one wonder if that was a misprint

Got A Season Ticket

Wonder how many fans we will take this year especially if saints have asked for more tickets

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by danny_15 View Post
    Wonder how many fans we will take this year especially if saints have asked for more tickets
    I think we will take upwards of 25,000.

Learning All The Songs saint mac's Avatar

Dose anyone know Dave Howarth tel.Number.I tried the number on away travel and the number is not recognised.Thanks.

Learning All The Songs

Filled out the prebook form. Money now been taken. Paid for dearest seats. I'll be right ••••ed off if they are not good seats (Won't know till Aug 12th). I could have just gone on the RFL website and chose my seats for the same price and had the tickets by now.
    Used Saints' system because I assumed Saints get a cut of the ticket price so thought I'd help the club out. Actually I have no idea if it benefits Saints or not.

Yeah I just booked mine online through the rfl site, picked the exact seats I wanted. Even got a row with only 4 seats in it as there are 4 of us going, very handy not to have people getting up every five minutes

In The South Stand reliable sauce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by forward ref View Post
    Filled out the prebook form. Money now been taken. Paid for dearest seats. I'll be right ••••ed off if they are not good seats (Won't know till Aug 12th). I could have just gone on the RFL website and chose my seats for the same price and had the tickets by now.
    Used Saints' system because I assumed Saints get a cut of the ticket price so thought I'd help the club out. Actually I have no idea if it benefits Saints or not.
    I used the rfl website, didn’t trust ‘best available’ on the Saints website.
    Especially when there wasn’t much choice anyway on the rfl website!

Just looked again now and almost all the West, South West, North West blocks are ‘sold out’
    None of the East blocks are showing as sold out.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    There's about 900 going from the Gerard, get a grip Warrington fans.

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Quote Originally Posted by doghead View Post
    There's about 900 going from the Gerard, get a grip Warrington fans.
    KF just getting more promotional inches I think with this statement...I haven't read it.
    It was Catalan that took 7k+ last year...BTW that some some effort by them.
    The rest of the 43k+ were mainly Wire fans but many of them bought their tickets outside the the club and RFL as their was a £15 deal on Groupon and all the £25+ in the Gods all got up graded to the £45/55 seats where you Saints fans are behind the sticks.

Wire will be a bit slow in sales because we're away at Catalan this weekend and upto 2000 already booked to go. Wire fans also know that there isn't any need for the buy fast, we've been so many times now that we've given up on buying from the club on a priority then wait for open sale.

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rubber duckie View Post
    KF just getting more promotional inches I think with this statement...I haven't read it.
    It was Catalan that took 7k+ last year...BTW that some some effort by them.
    The rest of the 43k+ were mainly Wire fans but many of them bought their tickets outside the the club and RFL as their was a £15 deal on Groupon and all the £25+ in the Gods all got up graded to the £45/55 seats where you Saints fans are behind the sticks.

Wire will be a bit slow in sales because we're away at Catalan this weekend and upto 2000 already booked to go. Wire fans also know that there isn't any need for the buy fast, we've been so many times now that we've given up on buying from the club on a priority then wait for open sale.
    I think you need to check your maths there!
    Wire took a reasonable number, but no different to any biggish UK club.
    20-25K tops IMO. Neutrals have fallen in recent years, but there was still plenty there. I'm speaking as one of them, and I was sitting at the edge of the Wire end.
    Last edited by KentishBarry; 31st July 2019 at 08:32.

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

I didn't state figure. I said out if 43k many of them were Wire fans...is that not correct?
    OK out of 43k hardly any at all was from Warrington.
    Hope my maths is better...although I'm pretty sure that's English.
    BTW, there wasn't an end...in the end.
    We were all around the bottom level. All the God's behind the initial Wire end, we're 'up-graded' to lower level in the opposite end.

Banned

I didn't state figure. I said out if 43k many of them were Wire fans...is that not correct?
    We were all around the bottom level. All the God's behind the initial Wire end, we're 'up-graded' to lower level in the opposite end.
    Nice one you bunch of Tramps.

Got A Season Ticket

Gone are the days when every pub in the town ran coaches, was only a youngster in 1961! just about remember it, shops all decorated in the town centre and local ones, how many shops do we have now? be interesting the ticket sales figures in the end.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Stop making things up, "43k were supporting Warrington but hardly any were from Warrington" in your dreams perhaps.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaybs View Post
    Gone are the days when every pub in the town ran coaches, was only a youngster in 1961! just about remember it, shops all decorated in the town centre and local ones, how many shops do we have now? be interesting the ticket sales figures in the end.
    No Pimmies these days to get the packed lunch from, either.

I remember getting a train direct from Shaw Street in 89. Dunno how they managed to route that. Had a liquid breakfast in the Alf beforehand at about 9am. What an insane day that was. I think a rugby game took place at some point at Wembley.

Got A Season Ticket

Was last years final that shite you had time to count 43,000 people??