Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Instant Reaction: London 32-12 St Helens

Redvee Founder & Editor in Chief,
    Fundraiser & Flagbearer,
    Facebooker & Tweeter,
    and Media Whore. Call me.

Default Instant Reaction: London 32-12 St Helens

Instant Reaction following Saints 32-12 defeat away at London Broncos on 21st July 2019

https://youtu.be/FZuaH18BJmU

This file is not hosted on RedVee.Net, this is a YouTube video.
    Contact YouTube.Com if you have any copyright issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@RedveeDotNet

Noooobie

What an absolute disgrace to field such an inadequate squad to participate in todays game.
    It demonstrates a cynical and unacceptable ethos to competitive sport which is all too often
    taken as de-riguer in todays approach to sport, which Rugby League used to be the welcome
    exception.
    Embarrassing and unworthy of a top club.
    I hope it comes back to bite them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Brockett View Post
    What an absolute disgrace to field such an inadequate squad to participate in todays game.
    It demonstrates a cynical and unacceptable ethos to competitive sport which is all too often
    taken as de-riguer in todays approach to sport, which Rugby League used to be the welcome
    exception.
    The last thing on Justin Holbrook’s mind would have been any effect on other teams, and so it should be. Why would that be a priority for him? Next...

Learning All The Songs

Banned

exception.
    Good evening Mr Sinfield.

Starting A Programme Collection

exception.
    And whom might you be to cast aspersions against the best coach in super league?
    I see it is your first post on this board and hopefully the last.

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Good evening Mr Sinfield.
    My money's on that rubber dickie guy.

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by notawiginfan View Post
    And whom might you be to cast aspersions against the best coach in super league?
    I see it is your first post on this board and hopefully the last.
    The reply to my post from *notawiganfan* demonstrates exactly the underlying facet of my submission.
    ie an inbuilt attitude of resistance to all opinions which are anathema to their own parochial views.
    Since I decided to join The Forum, I was hoping that contributors would b e capable of indulging in intelligent and coherent debate. What a disappointment.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KentishBarry View Post
    My money's on that rubber dickie guy.
    It’s sounds like Tobasco with his pseudo intelligent patter.

Learning All The Songs bewareshadows's Avatar

exception.
    Rubber duckie, don't be so harsh. Firstly Warrington are not a top side. Secondly I would not call your squad inadequate. Its just a good squad missing a few top class players and a very good coach.

Chin up it won't look so bad in the morning.

Got A Season Ticket

We have to accept we played a weak team similar to yesterday against Catalan and still won, credit to London and Danny Ward how they work hard together! perhaps they may have had a better chance against Hull KR if Wire had not loaned Tony Smith two good forwards who made a big difference, then Smith moaned yesterday it was wrong of Saints to play a weak team. It is time for a earlier deadline in RL when Relegation & promotion are at stake! also loan players not every club has the same connections with top clubs. Next season though with Reserve Teams will there be as many loan players?

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by angry dave View Post
    good evening mr sinfield.

Learning All The Songs

The reply to my post from *notawiganfan* demonstrates exactly the underlying facet of my submission.
    ie an inbuilt attitude of resistance to all opinions which are anathema to their own parochial views.
    Since I decided to join The Forum, I was hoping that contributors would b e capable of indulging in intelligent and coherent debate. What a disappointment.
    Okay; notawiganfan should be in quotation marks, a sentence should not start with ie (maybe a capital I) and what does b e mean?
    No need for a hyphen in de rigueur and sport is played not participated in, although Josh Perry barely participated when he played for us
    Last edited by Tallaght Tiger; 22nd July 2019 at 09:43. Reason: spelling

I’m just going to comment on the teams performance only. I must admit I was somewhat disappointed with our performance. I thought the young players looked lost. There was no team cohesion. It felt like the team had only met each other on the day. Our props did what they could without any help. LMS was the stand out in a poor game (Saints). Welsby is not ready for 1st team. Hopefully the reserves will help him next year. The other youngsters at least found out how much work they need to do before stepping up. I think our first teamers suffered on the back of having so many changers, but Paulo was poor. I want him to work out, but... I keep saying maybe he is a slow burner like Peyroux was, but I’m not sure.
    In the scheme of things it matters not, but I felt JH made little effort in selecting a balanced team.
    Not sour grapes but I thought the ref was an embarrassment.
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    It’s sounds like Tobasco with his pseudo intelligent patter.
    At least you could spell the name correctly if you’re going to cast (false) aspersions.

Got A Season Ticket

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
    At least you could spell the name correctly if you’re going to cast (false) aspersions.
    Nice riposte.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
    Sorry Toby, obviously down to my lack of intellect. I'm surprised you have so much time for this place with all your work for NASA and string theory studies.