Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tickets for Wemberleeeeeeeeee

In The South Stand reliable sauce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Who cares?
    The person who posted?
    I’m sure the RFL care as well for ticket sales, especially when teams such as Catalans can get to the CC final and have done, winning in the process.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by reliable sauce View Post
    The person who posted?
    I’m sure the RFL care as well for ticket sales, especially when teams such as Catalans can get to the CC final and have done, winning in the process.
    It was a rhetorical question. And I'm sure the RFL do care but as usual, anything they touch is a disaster. I've said before, to make it attractive, it needs marketing and selling properly.

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by Carlvegas7 View Post
    I didnt in the end no. I didnt wanna take the gamble. I emailed them and rang them several times to try find out the block they had. They only replied 2 days after the semi final though and i had already decided to buy tickets from the RFL pre semi final in the saints end.

When they did reply albeit too late they basically said they had a section in both the wire end and our end. And that you would have to buy the tickets and then email them your prefferred end and they would try and accomodate everyone.

The blocks they have are 232-saints end and 220- wire end. Just a bit of gamble which one you get.
    Cheers for that. Agree it would be a disaster to be sat in the wire end having paid £55, especially when you can guarantee being in the Saints end for only £15 a ticket from Leigh! Shame, as having left it late these are the only tickets left that aren't either top tier or in the wire end.

Got two tickets going if anyone knows anyone interested. Club Wembley section block 202 paid 80 each but would take £80 for them both.

Got A Season Ticket

Warrington are giving away free tickets to community clubs, and have said they dont want it going public. Are they struggling to sell their allocation or something??

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EddieVonEagle View Post
    Warrington are giving away free tickets to community clubs, and have said they dont want it going public. Are they struggling to sell their allocation or something??

They possibly are struggling with their allocation, but if so, I think giving to local clubs is a good idea.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Blobbynator's Avatar

From what I've been told their ticket sales are very poor via the club. They may have sold a few via the RFL but it does suggest we will outnumber them fairly significantly judging by club sales.
    Quote Originally Posted by Despondent Dave
    Blobby is a man of style, panache and impeccable taste

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by Blobbynator View Post
    From what I've been told their ticket sales are very poor via the club. They may have sold a few via the RFL but it does suggest we will outnumber them fairly significantly judging by club sales.

Surprised really, it's a big game and they have a chance in a two horse race, they should be able to sell their tickets

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Probably not. I'm guessing that they don't want to upset their fans who have paid for tickets by publicly handing out freebies. It wouldn't surprise me if Saints aren't doing the same. The ground holds 95K. There will be lots of 'corporate' gifts on offer from most clubs out there.

Noooobie

Are you able to buy tickets on the day from Wembley?

I live in London and fancy going but won’t know until Friday due to work commitments
    Last edited by BMP1970; 21st August 2019 at 18:42.

Quote Originally Posted by BMP1970 View Post
    An you buy tickets on the day from Wembley?

I live in London and fancy going but won’t know until Friday due to work commitments
    I don't know if there's a ticket office open on the day, but from past experience, there are usually fans with spares finding it difficult to give them away!
    Obviously, it depends on how many you need. Ticket touts have the same problem so you'll probably pick up seats together from them for less than face value.

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by KentishBarry View Post
    I don't know if there's a ticket office open on the day, but from past experience, there are usually fans with spares finding it difficult to give them away!
    Obviously, it depends on how many you need. Ticket touts have the same problem so you'll probably pick up seats together from them for less than face value.
    Cheers Barry I’m only after one for myself.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Blobbynator's Avatar

Are you able to buy tickets on the day from Wembley?

Don't think it's close to selling out so doubt you'll have a problem but it may be worth giving the RFL a ring to double check.
    Quote Originally Posted by Despondent Dave
    Blobby is a man of style, panache and impeccable taste

Cheers Barry I’m only after one for myself.
    You'll have no problem then.
    Touts will be hanging around the station exits, along Wembley Way etc, but hold your nerve and keep a look out for a genuine fan.

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by KentishBarry View Post
    You'll have no problem then.
    Touts will be hanging around the station exits, along Wembley Way etc, but hold your nerve and keep a look out for a genuine fan.
    Will do. Don't do touts..