Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Warrington Week #2

Quote Originally Posted by rubber duckie View Post
    There was only 2 available cups and Saints wasn't in for either, only Wire.
    And you lost both finals. You clown.

Seriously just go away

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The frenchman View Post
    I don't mind anyone who comes on here to discuss things, I like some of the other fans posts as you get a different perspective. If I went onto another teams forum that's how I would behave because I'm a guest really. It was more to show the difference between a genuine poster and what he's up to

The ships sailed and sank for him now though, he'll always be regarded as a bell end.
    I was being sarcastic (about RD not you), and fully agreed with your original post.

Learning All The Songs The frenchman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    I was being sarcastic (about RD not you), and fully agreed with your original post.
    No worries at all mate

Learning All The Songs The frenchman's Avatar

You know what I'm going to leave it there. Said all I need to
    Last edited by The frenchman; 24th June 2019 at 15:51.

Noooobie

It seems to me like Warrington the club and their supporters are just trying to hard to be relevant. Never adviseable for a club to talk and do silly gimmicks before a match only to be found out. The plane thing was just silly.

Learning All The Songs saint mac's Avatar

RL is a sport that you have to intimidate the opposition,The place to do it is on the pitch not from a little plane 500 feet up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by The frenchman View Post
    I don't mind anyone who comes on here to discuss things, I like some of the other fans posts as you get a different perspective. If I went onto another teams forum that's how I would behave because I'm a guest really. It was more to show the difference between a genuine poster and what he's up to

The ships sailed and sank for him now though, he'll always be regarded as a bell end.
    I’m happy being a guest on Leeds, Wigan, Cas and Wire’ forums but I never comment, in fact I’m not even registered because it will always end in tears.....

When they talk crap and you get involved they just gang up (like we do here, no different) and you’ll never change their minds...... I imagine people sat at their IPad or laptop foaming at the mouth, raging about the injustices written on forums and people framing up ways to get back at people who said Gildart is better than ??????, responding with snarky comments and boasting of their knowledge of the under 8’s at Munster (now then, now then!!!), It’s Our Year, Hetherington fixing it for Leeds etc but it always ends up with idiots bringing people down to their level and beating you with experience.......
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Redvee Founder & Editor in Chief,
    Fundraiser & Flagbearer,
    Facebooker & Tweeter,
    and Media Whore. Call me.

You mean they’re worse than they were when they were hanging around the back of wilderspool swinging snooker balls in a bin bag at peoples heads??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@RedveeDotNet

Banned

The pair of us have played nobody
    You're half right.

We've played nobody; you've played Saints and got your arse handed to you.

Learning All The Songs

We seriously need to up our game this week after some sloppy play against Leeds. A repeat of our last game against The Wire is just what the doctor ordered to get us back playing at the right tempo.

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Quote Originally Posted by robert80 View Post
    We seriously need to up our game this week after some sloppy play against Leeds. A repeat of our last game against The Wire is just what the doctor ordered to get us back playing at the right tempo.
    Careful Rob. That type of intelligent conversation got lost on here.
    But yea I agree...Saints have stumbled through 2 of the last 3 and the other team is getting whooped by everyone....
    Some rvs on here are blinkered and have a memory stretching back to 4.30 this afternoon.

Great post though Rob

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Blobbynator's Avatar

But yea I agree...Saints have stumbled through 2 of the last 3 and the other team is getting whooped by everyone....
    Some rvs on here are blinkered and have a memory stretching back to 4.30 this afternoon.

Great post though Rob
    You're not exactly flying yourselves though. Beat a Catalans side who are getting whopped by everyone, lost to the bottom of the league and flattered to deceive against a side that had lost 5 on the bounce.

Both teams know they'll have to be better this Friday. So let's see what you've got.
    Quote Originally Posted by Despondent Dave
    Blobby is a man of style, panache and impeccable taste

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    You're half right.

I like it

Great post though Rob
    Behave. You don't even remember Wilderspool

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
    You mean they’re worse than they were when they were hanging around the back of wilderspool swinging snooker balls in a bin bag at peoples heads??

A delightful bunch

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post

Poor blighters couldn't even afford socks to put them.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    You're half right.

Great response.

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Wire fan in peace (although never true peace between us. Its better that way, it makes the rivalry mean more).

In all honesty, even without Roby, I'm not looking forward to this one. I had a feeling we'd beat you last year in the semi, against the odds.
    But this time, Holbrook has rotated his squad, hes learned from last season and your younger players have really stepped up, especially Knowles and Lees- making your back row now a huge threat in tandom with your front row.

It pains me to say this, but on your day, there's no-one in the same ball park, apart from perhaps Hull on their day.

Biggest difference for me is Holbrook. What a coach. Strong rumours are that he's agreed, not signed yet, a deal to coach Warrington next year. Moran has apparently offered to buy out his contract with a hefty sum going to saints. Also, tied in, Walmsley has been offered a shed load and will move if Holbrook moves. Its from 2 good sources.

In The South Stand Saint_Claire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
    Wire fan in peace (although never true peace between us. Its better that way, it makes the rivalry mean more).

In all honesty, even without Roby, I'm not looking forward to this one. I had a feeling we'd beat you last year in the semi, against the odds.
    But this time, Holbrook has rotated his squad, hes learned from last season and your younger players have really stepped up, especially Knowles and Lees- making your back row now a huge threat in tandom with your front row.

It pains me to say this, but on your day, there's no-one in the same ball park, apart from perhaps Hull on their day.

Biggest difference for me is Holbrook. What a coach. Strong rumours are that he's agreed, not signed yet, a deal to coach Warrington next year. Moran has apparently offered to buy out his contract with a hefty sum going to saints. Also, tied in, Walmsley has been offered a shed load and will move if Holbrook moves. Its from 2 good sources.

That's a really poor fishing attempt, not even worthy of RD

Bollocks
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Banned

How can he buy his cotract out ? It's up at the end of the season!!!

That’s a belter

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Too many Pork Pies lad.

Learning All The Songs bewareshadows's Avatar

I also heard a rumour from a similar source that Warrington are so disappointed with this years signings they are going to bring Andrew John's back for the last 6 games of the season in a swap or drop deal for Patton, ratchford and Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Too many Pork Pies lad.
    Would be good though getting buy out money for an expired contract though