Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Warrington Week #2

Learning All The Songs The frenchman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bewareshadows View Post
    The game on Friday makes little difference to our lead.

We could lose it and it would make little difference to our position.

I do think any RL fan who devalues winning the league shows a very small minded mentally. RL seems to be the only place where fans and clubs try to minimise products.

If you want to expand a sport you don't do so by devaluing 90% of the season.

Poor show for an alleged RL fan.
    It's not about devaluing the league. In the grand scheme of things it's just 2 points, like 2 points away at London. The outcome of this game won't have an effect on who takes the GF this year. Just like Richardson kicking that last second penalty didn't have an impact on it last year.

Yes it's nice to win a LLS but we've been there and done it with this side. We need to pick up some of the other trophies. I think if we pick up 1 or 2 of the other trophies this year we could really kick on as a team these next few years. Same with Warrington, if they get that GF hoodoo of their backs both sides could go onto a winning streak of silverware like Wigan, Leeds, saints and Bradford have done.

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by rubber duckie View Post
    Contrary to belief...ducks spend more time out of water than in it.
    Duck mate in the water. So can you please F.ck off.

Got A Replica Shirt

How we doing snowflakes?

Bring your A game and the sunshine Coote.
    Time for some serious rugby.

The pair of us have played nobody and lost to 'no hopes in hell'ers'.

1-nil to you fellows...you caught us green and slowly building...and stuttering, while you fellows are once again fast out of the blocks trying to make every post, a winning one....It doesn't work that way.

So the pressure is all on you, God forbid the embarrassment if you fell to 2nd spot....not that it would make a blind bit of difference to the play offs either way...just another hubcap.

Do your best rv's!

rubber duckie.............tiny Dickie.......
    Sod off knobhead and take that embarrassing plane with you.
    From St. Helens to St. Helier but ALWAYS a Saint!

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

...and neither can rubber ducks fly.

Learning All The Songs

I'll take loosing in a final and a day out a Wembley every time over loosing a semi.
    I see literacy levels are still as poor as ever in Warrington !!!
    If your going to come on this board and attempt to wind up Saints fans don't do it in a way that makes you sound like an illiterate idiot !!

Got A Season Ticket

Self proclaimed Power shower club!!

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

I would always take defeat in a final above a semi final everytime...that isn't a lie.
    I haven't insulted anyone. I haven't swore at anyone and I haven't baited anyone.
    My post was polite and not once did I think I could run this board better than the current mods are doing.

I came in piece with essence of tribalism for Friday night.
    This is the biggest game of the season to see where we are regardless of some who think we are Widnes level and only Wigan games matter to you.
    Out of 2 pages of posts there are only 2 posters who have engaged in conversation.

Bring on Friday.
    Last edited by rubber duckie; 24th June 2019 at 10:51.

I would always take defeat in a final above a semi final everytime...that isn't a lie.
    I haven't insulted anyone. I haven't swore at anyone and I haven't baited anyone.
    My post was polite and not once did I think I could run this board better than the current mods are doing.

This is the biggest game of the season to see where we are regardless of some who think we are Widnes level and only Wigan games matter to you.
    Out of 2 pages of posts there are only 2 posters who have engaged in conversation.

Bring on Friday.
    Not being funny but you opened with how we doing snowflakes. What did you expect? Jazz it up how you want you're a whopper.

Learning All The Songs

Bring on Friday.
    You came on here with the sole intention if baiting the Saints fans, trying to build on the pathetic attention seeking fly past on Friday night.

Nobody is interested in engaging with conversation with you so crawl back to your Ikea flat pack stadium with the rest of your grubby fans. Win, lose or draw on Friday just accept your 6 decade wait for a title isn't going to end this season !!!

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Frenchman...re Snowflake
    That was the essence of tribalism and hardly more that a tickle.

Frenchman...re Snowflake
    Re tribalism see jazzing it up.

You're not here to add to a debate you're just here on the wind up. Just like last time when you disappeared into thin air. Like I've said you're king James as108 standard. There's people on here from other teams who add decent posts and don't get any grief.

If you want to post on here genuinely then why not do a bit of time without winding folk up, then if you want to add a bit of banter keep it about the game not people. At the minute you add sweet FA and tbh I'd be happy to see you banned. RL fans is a disgrace with a couple of our own fans ruining it as well as others. Don't do the same here, go wind them up instead.

In The South Stand

Frenchman...re Snowflake
    It's the post on RLFANS proclaiming yourself a master troll that embarasses you here. It's entry level forum trolling from circa 2000, seems a tad dated. 4/10

In The South Stand Saint_Claire's Avatar

Contrary to belief...ducks spend more time out of water than in it.
    They spend the majority of the time in s**t and mud searching for worms and grubs. Rather applicable, really.

I more pity Warrington than hate them.
    Sad, pathetic little club who try to muscle in as a big rival to Saints & Wigan.

Attention seeking nothing club

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The frenchman View Post

You're not here to add to a debate you're just here on the wind up. Just like last time when you disappeared into thin air. Like I've said you're king James as108 standard. There's people on here from other teams who add decent posts and don't get any grief.

If you want to post on here genuinely then why not do a bit of time without winding folk up, then if you want to add a bit of banter keep it about the game not people. At the minute you add sweet FA and tbh I'd be happy to see you banned. RL fans is a disgrace with a couple of our own fans ruining it as well as others. Don't do the same here, go wind them up instead.
    Excellent post. I would also add that one would expect a troll to have pride in their work and an attention to detail. It’s patently obvious that this RD has as much respect for his work than a tramp does his manners.

Whilst it must be hard for RD to get over the fact that the best part of him/her ran down the crack of his mothers backside and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress the reality is thats not our problem. Most people on here wanted to escape the attention seeking trolling of RLFans and its clear RD offers absolutely no value to these boards whatsoever.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Blobbynator's Avatar

This is the biggest game of the season.
    It's not though is it? We're 6 points clear so regardless of what happens on Friday we'll still be comfortably ahead in the table. The big games are still to come due to the format of the league.

It'll be a good test for both sides and I think the loss of Roby and Taia could be quite big for us. It'll be interesting to see how we cope with those losses, although we've coped pretty well so far this season without Roby, who has missed quite a few games already (I think we've won every single game in his absence).

I wonder if you'll still be here after Friday's game should you suffer another crushing at the hands of us? Probably not
    Quote Originally Posted by Despondent Dave
    Blobby is a man of style, panache and impeccable taste

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blobbynator View Post
    It's not though is it? We're 6 points clear so regardless of what happens on Friday we'll still be comfortably ahead in the table. The big games are still to come due to the format of the league.

It'll be a good test for both sides and I think the loss of Roby and Taia could be quite big for us. It'll be interesting to see how we cope with those losses, although we've coped pretty well so far this season without Roby, who has missed quite a few games already (I think we've won every single game in his absence).

I wonder if you'll still be here after Friday's game should you suffer another crushing at the hands of us? Probably not
    Its probably a question of who is going to be the more consistent which at the moment is us.

With 10 games left, its highly unlikely Wire will win 10 from 10 and we only win 6 from 10. As long as we maintain our defensive structure and any losses are with narrow margins then our points difference puts us at an advantage.

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

....I'll hang around just for you.

Anything can happen still, look at last season. Nothing is won yet not even the LLS. We've put ourselves in a good position so far for that and making the 2 finals but there's still a lot that can happen between now and the end of the season. Injures, form and teams being sussed out are just a few.

One thing I would say about the difference between saints and Warrington as clubs.
    Saints won 1 of the 3 available trophies last season and pretty much everyone regards 2018 as an underachievement.
    Warrington won nothing apart from a couple of days out and I would say they achieved.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

It reads as though you think, or would like him to contribute, rather than being a total wa**er.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    It reads as though you think, or would like him to contribute, rather than being a total wa**er.
    I don't mind anyone who comes on here to discuss things, I like some of the other fans posts as you get a different perspective. If I went onto another teams forum that's how I would behave because I'm a guest really. It was more to show the difference between a genuine poster and what he's up to

The ships sailed and sank for him now though, he'll always be regarded as a bell end.

In The South Stand

I don't mind anyone who comes on here to discuss things, I like some of the other fans posts as you get a different perspective. If I went onto another teams forum that's how I would behave because I'm a guest really. It was more to show the difference between a genuine poster and what he's up to

The ships sailed and sank for him now though, he'll always be regarded as a bell end.
    Totally agree. RD appeared okay at first, even reasonable, but he's lost all credibility now. Shame, as like The Frenchman, I like a good debate, as long as it's sensible.

I've just read your thread on RL fans.

Ha ha ha I feel wrecked for you. Looks like I was right, what a whopper

Regardless of who wins anything this year, that will always be a constant

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

There was only 2 available cups and Saints wasn't in for either, only Wire.

Learning All The Songs SaintJon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cheify View Post
    No time for Warrington just a money club who can't even buy a championship, Wigan are our rivals and always will be , as far as history goes Warrington are on a par with Widnes
    Widnes is a bigger club