Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Warrington Week #2

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Default Warrington Week #2

How we doing snowflakes?

Bring your A game and the sunshine Coote.
    Time for some serious rugby.

The pair of us have played nobody and lost to 'no hopes in hell'ers'.

1-nil to you fellows...you caught us green and slowly building...and stuttering, while you fellows are once again fast out of the blocks trying to make every post, a winning one....It doesn't work that way.

So the pressure is all on you, God forbid the embarrassment if you fell to 2nd spot....not that it would make a blind bit of difference to the play offs either way...just another hubcap.

Do your best rv's!

Banned

Goodnight gobshite !

Learning All The Songs Blue Harvest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rubber duckie View Post
    1-nil to you fellows...you caught us green and slowly building...and stuttering, while you fellows are once again fast out of the blocks trying to make every post, a winning one....It doesn't work that way.
    Ok, i'll bite!!
    Just wonder how does it work then? Get to 2 finals and fold?

At least going out in the semi's meant that we didn't waste money on not one trip but two to finals!!

Learning All The Songs St Willy's Avatar

Mind the gap

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    RFL Championship / Super League (17) - 1931–32, 1952–53, 1958–59, 1965–66, 1969–70, 1970–71, 1974–75, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2006, 2014, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022

Challenge Cup (13) - 1955–56, 1960–61, 1965–66, 1971–72, 1975–76, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2021

World Club Challenge (3) - 2001, 2007, 2023

League Leader's Shield (9) - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2022

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Ok, i'll bite!!
    Just wonder how does it work then? Get to 2 finals and fold?

At least going out in the semi's meant that we didn't waste money on not one trip but two to finals!!
    I'll take loosing in a final and a day out a Wembley every time over loosing a semi.

Banned

But losing semi finalists and losing finalists both win f#ckall !

Banned

But to be fair to Warrington fans if you haven’t won the league since coloured television has been invented then any final is a bonus .

Learning All The Songs

I'll take loosing in a final and a day out a Wembley every time over loosing a semi.
    I bet you haven’t had a even a semi.

Starting A Programme Collection MachineGunFunk's Avatar

So the pressure is all on you, God forbid the embarrassment if you fell to 2nd spot....not that it would make a blind bit of difference to the play offs either way...just another hubcap.
    This is in jest, right???

6 points clear and with a cakewalk Cup SF, there is nothing at stake for us on Friday, other than a regulation win at Beamer stadium. Lose and we are still 4 points clear whereas a win more or less means Wire are just coasting along for 2nd place.

Wire have proven to be the masters of talking the talk this season and then failing to back it up. We know what happened when they gobbed off before the first game, in April, and they were at it again last month, disrespecting Hull. Radford's team talk was easy and Wire came up short again. Now they've made a big deal about waiting for us on Friday. It really is their cup final, playing us.

The pressure is all on the Wolfs my friend, you HAVE to win, we don't.
    "Never write off the Saints!!"

Learning All The Songs The frenchman's Avatar

Why did you start a new thread? You should have just brought back Warrington week #1

You know, the one you did a disappearing act from

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Mancunian Saint View Post
    I might get slated by my fellow saints fans but sometimes I get more satisfaction out of beating the Wire than the pies
    Same here, I hate Wigan the club more but their fans are far more bearable than Warrington fans. The way they carry on given they’ve never won a grand final is massively annoying.

Starting A Programme Collection

No time for Warrington just a money club who can't even buy a championship, Wigan are our rivals and always will be , as far as history goes Warrington are on a par with Widnes

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by MachineGunFunk View Post
    This is in jest, right???

6 points clear and with a cakewalk Cup SF, there is nothing at stake for us on Friday, other than a regulation win at Beamer stadium. Lose and we are still 4 points clear whereas a win more or less means Wire are just coasting along for 2nd place.

Wire have proven to be the masters of talking the talk this season and then failing to back it up. We know what happened when they gobbed off before the first game, in April, and they were at it again last month, disrespecting Hull. Radford's team talk was easy and Wire came up short again. Now they've made a big deal about waiting for us on Friday. It really is their cup final, playing us.

The pressure is all on the Wolfs my friend, you HAVE to win, we don't.
    Spot on, it looks like their fans are starting to get frustrated with Price and the players as well. If they lose it would be a big psychological blow I imagine, the belief that they can beat us to silverware would begin to dwindle.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintH517 View Post
    Spot on, it looks like their fans are starting to get frustrated with Price and the players as well. If they lose it would be a big psychological blow I imagine, the belief that they can beat us to silverware would begin to dwindle.
    I doubt it would dwindle, it certainly didn't last year.

It's still a game either side can win for me. A lot will depend what teams take to the field and who is playing unfit/injured. A loss for either side isn't the end of the world. It's just 2 points and bragging rights. Again a good marker to see where both teams are at. Apart from a complete collapse you've got to think both sides are in with a chance at both finals. Those games are the ones that really matter.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Totally agree Duckie, in the super league era we've been there on 8 occasions having won 7 and lost 1 whilst Wire have scraped into 5 finals having won 2 but lost 3. Same goes for Grand Finals been there on 10 occasions having won 5 and lost 5 whilst Wire been there on 4 occasions and won ZERO.

So by my maths we are the most successful super league side to reach the grand total of 18 finals which by progression means we are also the most successful in winning semi finals as well. For Warrington 9 finals won 2 and lost 7, so you are perfectly correct that losing is a day out for the wire fans.

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Totally agree Duckie, in the super league era we've been there on 8 occasions having won 7 and lost 1 whilst Wire have scraped into 5 finals having won 2 but lost 3. Same goes for Grand Finals been there on 10 occasions having won 5 and lost 5 whilst Wire been there on 4 occasions and won ZERO.

So by my maths we are the most successful super league side to reach the grand total of 18 finals which by progression means we are also the most successful in winning semi finals as well. For Warrington 9 finals won 2 and lost 7, so you are perfectly correct that losing is a day out for the wire fans.
    By eck....
    We really have the neighbours on both sides of God's country on the racks when they're tag teaming up for Wire popping.
    Excellent.

Got A Season Ticket

By eck....
    We really have the neighbours on both sides of God's country on the racks when they're tag teaming up for Wire popping.
    Excellent.
    If you're going to troll it would help if you're post made at least some sense.......

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

My bad.
    Thought he was a Wigan fan.

Noooobie

I suppose if you win you will be on here gloating. Fair enough its good banter and you will have gained bragging rights. Hopefully it will be a good game as theoretically Saints and Warrington are at present the best 2 teams. I will be celebrating a win but id Wire win and its a great game I will have got value for money. I have no problem with the gimmicks Wire are putting out (Fly past with banner) You could describe it as good marketing. However if it backfires could be a bit embarrassing for you. As your statement of gods country behave. Have you been through Bewsey Dallam, Longford and Latchford lately.
    Win or lose a great entertaining game with lots of skill can only be good for rugby league. Be careful you are not thrown out with the bath water duckie

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Contrary to belief...ducks spend more time out of water than in it.

Thats it though, if we win he'll disappear off to RL fans with his excuses about the loss.

If they win he'll be on here winding people up.

He's just as big of a bell end as king James and as108

Seriously mods why don't you get rid of this clown?

The very definition of a troll.

He talks utter nonsense as well

Learning All The Songs bewareshadows's Avatar

The game on Friday makes little difference to our lead.

We could lose it and it would make little difference to our position.

I do think any RL fan who devalues winning the league shows a very small minded mentally. RL seems to be the only place where fans and clubs try to minimise products.

If you want to expand a sport you don't do so by devaluing 90% of the season.

Poor show for an alleged RL fan.

Noooobie

Why does everyone think Rubber Duckie is a total vvanker on the Warrington RLFANS forum?

Contrary to belief...ducks spend more time out of water than in it.
    Rubber ones don’t