Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Scummy neighbour behaviour

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    I am referring to him at the touch screen, and I am sure he said he was aware of it. Then Wells laughed about it.
    No Belgian he said he was not aware of it. Wells then explained it to him. As a few have said they have a job to do playing Rugby and we have no chance in big game atmospheres if that is distracting us.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by the priest View Post
    This, good to see teams promoting the game. Thought it was a laugh, though did become boring after a dozen passes. Also give us the chance for a bit of a sing. Percy said players not aware of it, if they're distracted by that we won't be winning owt.
    Anything to raise the RL profile, as has been mentioned makes JH team talk easy next week, emotions will be high that is the biggest job to control.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Like others have said if players are distracted by a plane flying over, that might explain why Leeds are so poor, there's loads flying over there..

If you look at the plane on it's own, it seems ridiculous, however with the context of the videos on Social media from Wolfie it works, maybe they should have played it on the screen before the match for context..

It was a bit of fun

Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    One of the big Huddersfield front rowers decided to stick his elbow onto one of the young Wigan forwards face (Smithies or Partington) A scuffle started, no punches and Isa pulled the Huddersfield forward over the touchline. Still a lot of handbags but no punches that I could see.
    The referee sent the Hudds prop to the sin bin, then did the same with Isa.
    What happened then I don't know but Isa tried to get back onto the pitch and was held back by a couple of the Wigan players and Prof. Chris Brooks. Was he going to the Hudds players, to the referee, who knows?
    He should be charged with re-entering the field of play, the rest is conjecture, unless he said something to the officials which should come out in the report. Let the disciplinary sort it out but from I was (behind the posts) I honestly don't know exactly what happened.
    He should be banned for re-entering the field of play, and if there's any more to it then a longer ban, but it's very un-Isa like.

I should add, the penalty went to Wigan, it was the last kick of the game, which makes the incident so stupid.
    I thought you didn't know what happened? The Wigan Storybook as always

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tallaght Tiger View Post
    No Belgian he said he was not aware of it. Wells then explained it to him. As a few have said they have a job to do playing Rugby and we have no chance in big game atmospheres if that is distracting us.
    I was so convinced I was right I just watched it again. I have to hold my hand up to that one.
    Though, I think Percy should be sent for elocutions lessons so that I can understand him.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    I thought you didn't know what happened? The Wigan Storybook as always
    He was speaking to Isa in the players lounge after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by tilly2006 View Post
    He was speaking to Isa in the players lounge after the game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    I noticed Regan Grace looked up a couple of times, it must have distracted him because he didn't score any trys.
    😆😅😆😆