Ryan Morgan
    Matty Fozzard
    Greg Richards

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

From the radio commentary a difficult one:

Roby

Thompson

LMS

Special mention to nobody this week, I believe KN bombed a certain try.

Noooobie

Roby even on one leg apparently
    Richardson
    Percival

In The South Stand warringtonsaint's Avatar

Roby
    Thompson
    Richardson
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............

Starting A Programme Collection Armourer's Avatar

Roby
    Percival
    Thompson

Learning All The Songs

That many were that bad this is an easy one. How two people have Richardson in their top three I don’t know, he was absolutely appalling and one of the main reasons we lost.

1. Roby
    2. Thompson
    3. Percival

Quote Originally Posted by SaintH517 View Post
    That many were that bad this is an easy one. How two people have Richardson in their top three I don’t know, he was absolutely appalling and one of the main reasons we lost.

1. Roby
    2. Thompson
    3. Percival
    Did you go to the game, spoke to people who went down there and they said the individual errors came mostly from Matty Lees, Jack Welsby, Percival and LMS. Lees missed an enormous amount of tackles, Welsby responsible for 2 broncos tries, Percival with penalties and LMS dropped ball during the golden point period. I think Naiqama missed a certain try as well, bad day at the office so to speak and Holbrook confirmed that in his post match but he didn't name players.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Did you go to the game, spoke to people who went down there and they said the individual errors came mostly from Matty Lees, Jack Welsby, Percival and LMS. Lees missed an enormous amount of tackles, Welsby responsible for 2 broncos tries, Percival with penalties and LMS dropped ball during the golden point period. I think Naiqama missed a certain try as well, bad day at the office so to speak and Holbrook confirmed that in his post match but he didn't name players.
    Yes I did, Percival did give away a few penalties but he was pretty much our only player who looked capable of beating his opposite number, except for Roby. I’ve tried not to criticise Lees this season but he’s been poor, his defence is awful and while he runs hard he doesn’t get anywhere, he does have time to improve though.

Our worst 3 players were easily Welsby, Paulo and Richardson. Paulo doesn’t do anything apart from drop the ball and give away daft penalties, 5 knock ons and penalties from him yesterday which is pathetic, Welsby I mentioned on another thread he had a shocker and Richardson put in his usual rubbish performance consisting of not having a clue what to do with the ball which meant our attack was blunt at best. Anyone putting him in their top 3 is, quite frankly, taking the p*ss. LMS, Amor and Naiqama didn’t cover themselves in glory either but they weren’t as bad as the 3 mentioned. Despite the poor performance if Coote plays we don’t concede 4 try’s and if Lomax plays we score more than 4 try’s.

Noooobie

Yes I did, Percival did give away a few penalties but he was pretty much our only player who looked capable of beating his opposite number, except for Roby. I’ve tried not to criticise Lees this season but he’s been poor, his defence is awful and while he runs hard he doesn’t get anywhere, he does have time to improve though.

Our worst 3 players were easily Welsby, Paulo and Richardson. Paulo doesn’t do anything apart from drop the ball and give away daft penalties, 5 knock ons and penalties from him yesterday which is pathetic, Welsby I mentioned on another thread he had a shocker and Richardson put in his usual rubbish performance consisting of not having a clue what to do with the ball which meant our attack was blunt at best. Anyone putting him in their top 3 is, quite frankly, taking the p*ss. LMS, Amor and Naiqama didn’t cover themselves in glory either but they weren’t as bad as the 3 mentioned. Despite the poor performance if Coote plays we don’t concede 4 try’s and if Lomax plays we score more than 4 try’s.
    I think this will be my last post absolute bullshit as usual from so called fans of the club

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Rugby Reg View Post
    I think this will be my last post absolute bullshit as usual from so called fans of the club
    Then you’re what is described as a happy clapper and an attention seeker. Why do you need to tell everyone you’re not posting again?

Got A Season Ticket

Lees was gassed at the end of first half. He tried to slow the tap down after the failed drop goal by running in the way of player with the ball. Lees then was then run at and missed the tackle for the score on hooter

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    Ryan Morgan
    Matty Fozzard
    Greg Richards
    about right.

In The South Stand

1. Roby
    2. Thompson
    3. Percival
    correct. abysmal.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Both half backs were bad, never took the line on, apart from Roby, we were poor and uninterested.

Learning All The Songs

Lees tackling is a worry, i suspect Holbrook has noticed this as well. I wouldn’t expect Douglas to be back if it’s something to do with the cap but id have him straight in the first team if he was still at the club. Perhaps Lees needs a bit of a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by pramtown View Post
    Lees tackling is a worry, i suspect Holbrook has noticed this as well. I wouldn’t expect Douglas to be back if it’s something to do with the cap but id have him straight in the first team if he was still at the club. Perhaps Lees needs a bit of a rest.
    i would give him a rest, since Easter he has not been effective, from that date he is averaging 6 missed tackles a game with an average metres of 57 metres and only made 1 tackle bust. Whilst Amor is a lot less dynamic he will tighten up the defence. Holbrook does like him (Lees) for his speed off the mark and a quicker play the ball but he is becoming a liability in other parts of his game.
    Last edited by STIDDY; 11th June 2019 at 19:12.

Quote Originally Posted by doghead View Post
    Both half backs were bad, never took the line on, apart from Roby, we were poor and uninterested.
    Was our PTB very slow all I heard on the radio all the time was the commentary saying that Roby was WAITING to play the ball and the opposition was up quickly on our first receiver.

Lees rested for fridays game.

Starting A Programme Collection

I have only seen hilites but good to see a couple of posters named Thommo
    in their top 3 for mom .