Hattons Solicitors Banner
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Semi Final at Macron

  1. #1
    Noooobie Kyle Eastrmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Knowsley Road
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Semi Final at Macron

    Just wondering where everyone is looking to sit at Macron.
    A couple of options, all being on the ground level. Behind the Sticks in the North or on the East in LL1 or LL2?

  2. #2
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ashton
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,376
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Eastrmond View Post
    Just wondering where everyone is looking to sit at Macron.
    A couple of options, all being on the ground level. Behind the Sticks in the North or on the East in LL1 or LL2?
    LL3 for me.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

  3. #3
    In The South Stand Sean Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,039
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Went in the upper tier along the side last year and it was a good view, not too high up by any means and the cheapest seats for possibly a halfway line view

  4. #4
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Why do Saints make everything so difficult. On line orders are open but you cannot chose your seat, there is a massive difference between seats at the front and seats at the back - stuck in the middle or on an aisle. So we are now in a lottery

    The RFL had the full seating map on their website for the sections they were selling cant be hard as the system is set to handle requests for specific seats it is only a case of loading the data.

    #dissapointedagain

  5. #5
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ashton
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,376
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    I agree it’s not ideal. It simply says best seats available will be allocated, but who decides which are the best? It’s frustrating to say the least as it can’t be that difficult to have a seating plan on there.
    I’ve just bought 7 in block LL3 but I haven’t a clue whereabouts in that block we’ll be.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

  6. #6
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Yeah I donít understand how itís so difficult, the same for the away game against Wigan.

    Every other venue you can select your exact seats yet we canít seem to manage it. Iíve got 3 in LL3 because I canít get down to the ground as Iím in work so just have to hope they are decent.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. #7
    Starting A Programme Collection
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    996
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Fortunately, we were able to get down to Saints. We have tickets in KU1 row K. The rows start at D so we are happy with that spec. Last year we were in the same block but much further back. Good view even if a little high but not good viewing!
    Queued for ages before the game, to no avail, for beer. Got fed up and gave in and when I still couldn’t get served at halftime, especially with the score line, was really brassed off. Left at full time and went to a pub where we did get drinks.
    I was hoping the semis wouldn’t be there again but I don’t like the double header anyway. Think I will be quite angry if the bar situation is as bad again!

  8. #8
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Have decided not to go this year wasn't impressed the ground at all.

  9. #9
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ashton
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,376
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    Fortunately, we were able to get down to Saints. We have tickets in KU1 row K. The rows start at D so we are happy with that spec. Last year we were in the same block but much further back. Good view even if a little high but not good viewing!
    Queued for ages before the game, to no avail, for beer. Got fed up and gave in and when I still couldn’t get served at halftime, especially with the score line, was really brassed off. Left at full time and went to a pub where we did get drinks.
    I was hoping the semis wouldn’t be there again but I don’t like the double header anyway. Think I will be quite angry if the bar situation is as bad again!
    It was as bad as I’ve ever seen at any ground last year. Let’s hope they’ve made big improvements.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

  10. #10
    Got A Season Ticket sinkers89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Age
    29
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Went last year. Was in the "neutrals " section. Got utter dogs abuse off the Wire fans after...that game and waiting for an age to get away from stadium in the coach.

    Other than that, plenty of beer and a good day out with family.

    Looking to go again. Saying that, I would watch Saints play in a Car park if needed.



    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    In The South Stand Webbo Again's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Refugee from the fascist state of RLFans
    Posts
    3,329
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I know Catalans are having one of their periodic rubbish spells, but Hull seem to be hitting some very good form.

    Can they carry this on until the SF?

    I'd love them to beat Dire.
    I f*cking hate wi*an.

  12. #12
    In The West Stand paulscnthorpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St Helens
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,434
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    I know Catalans are having one of their periodic rubbish spells, but Hull seem to be hitting some very good form.

    Can they carry this on until the SF?

    I'd love them to beat Dire.
    They could easily put 40 on Wire, or similarly have 40 put on them! They could also beat us at Wembley, or we could in turn murder them

    Between them and Catalans, they're incredibly inconsistent

  13. #13
    Noooobie The Meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Great win for hull today - think I’d rather play wire in the final.

    P.s. lee Radford really reminds me of Suggs from Madness - and I don’t know why ....

  14. #14
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Haydock
    Posts
    426
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Whatís going on at Catalans though! Thatís a few times this season that theyíve clearly quit on the coach. Some of those Hull tryís were embarrassing. I can see Mcbanana getting the sack soon. Only so far a challenge cup victory will take you.

  15. #15
    In The West Stand Belgian Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,655
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulscnthorpe View Post
    They could easily put 40 on Wire, or similarly have 40 put on them! They could also beat us at Wembley, or we could in turn murder them

    Between them and Catalans, they're incredibly inconsistent
    This really is where we are at with those two.

    From Hull and Cats, I fancy Hull to finish stronger. If the Hull from yesterday turn up in the semi they will be a handful for Warrington. I've called Jake Connor in the past for some of his antics, but I think he has the GB centre spot nailed on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •