Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Semi Final at Macron

Default Semi Final at Macron

Just wondering where everyone is looking to sit at Macron.
    A couple of options, all being on the ground level. Behind the Sticks in the North or on the East in LL1 or LL2?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Eastrmond View Post
    Just wondering where everyone is looking to sit at Macron.
    A couple of options, all being on the ground level. Behind the Sticks in the North or on the East in LL1 or LL2?
    LL3 for me.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Went in the upper tier along the side last year and it was a good view, not too high up by any means and the cheapest seats for possibly a halfway line view

Got A Season Ticket

Why do Saints make everything so difficult. On line orders are open but you cannot chose your seat, there is a massive difference between seats at the front and seats at the back - stuck in the middle or on an aisle. So we are now in a lottery

The RFL had the full seating map on their website for the sections they were selling cant be hard as the system is set to handle requests for specific seats it is only a case of loading the data.

#dissapointedagain

I agree it’s not ideal. It simply says best seats available will be allocated, but who decides which are the best? It’s frustrating to say the least as it can’t be that difficult to have a seating plan on there.
    I’ve just bought 7 in block LL3 but I haven’t a clue whereabouts in that block we’ll be.

Got A Season Ticket

Yeah I don’t understand how it’s so difficult, the same for the away game against Wigan.

Every other venue you can select your exact seats yet we can’t seem to manage it. I’ve got 3 in LL3 because I can’t get down to the ground as I’m in work so just have to hope they are decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Learning All The Songs

Fortunately, we were able to get down to Saints. We have tickets in KU1 row K. The rows start at D so we are happy with that spec. Last year we were in the same block but much further back. Good view even if a little high but not good viewing!
    Queued for ages before the game, to no avail, for beer. Got fed up and gave in and when I still couldn’t get served at halftime, especially with the score line, was really brassed off. Left at full time and went to a pub where we did get drinks.
    I was hoping the semis wouldn’t be there again but I don’t like the double header anyway. Think I will be quite angry if the bar situation is as bad again!

Banned

Have decided not to go this year wasn't impressed the ground at all.

Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    Fortunately, we were able to get down to Saints. We have tickets in KU1 row K. The rows start at D so we are happy with that spec. Last year we were in the same block but much further back. Good view even if a little high but not good viewing!
    Queued for ages before the game, to no avail, for beer. Got fed up and gave in and when I still couldn’t get served at halftime, especially with the score line, was really brassed off. Left at full time and went to a pub where we did get drinks.
    I was hoping the semis wouldn’t be there again but I don’t like the double header anyway. Think I will be quite angry if the bar situation is as bad again!
    It was as bad as I’ve ever seen at any ground last year. Let’s hope they’ve made big improvements.

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

Went last year. Was in the "neutrals " section. Got utter dogs abuse off the Wire fans after...that game and waiting for an age to get away from stadium in the coach.

Other than that, plenty of beer and a good day out with family.

Looking to go again. Saying that, I would watch Saints play in a Car park if needed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Banned

I know Catalans are having one of their periodic rubbish spells, but Hull seem to be hitting some very good form.

Can they carry this on until the SF?

I'd love them to beat Dire.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    I know Catalans are having one of their periodic rubbish spells, but Hull seem to be hitting some very good form.

Can they carry this on until the SF?

I'd love them to beat Dire.
    They could easily put 40 on Wire, or similarly have 40 put on them! They could also beat us at Wembley, or we could in turn murder them

Between them and Catalans, they're incredibly inconsistent

Got A Season Ticket The Meister's Avatar

Great win for hull today - think I’d rather play wire in the final.

P.s. lee Radford really reminds me of Suggs from Madness - and I don’t know why ....
    “With great power comes great responsibility”

Starting A Programme Collection

What’s going on at Catalans though! That’s a few times this season that they’ve clearly quit on the coach. Some of those Hull try’s were embarrassing. I can see Mcbanana getting the sack soon. Only so far a challenge cup victory will take you.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paulscnthorpe View Post
    They could easily put 40 on Wire, or similarly have 40 put on them! They could also beat us at Wembley, or we could in turn murder them

Between them and Catalans, they're incredibly inconsistent
    This really is where we are at with those two.

From Hull and Cats, I fancy Hull to finish stronger. If the Hull from yesterday turn up in the semi they will be a handful for Warrington. I've called Jake Connor in the past for some of his antics, but I think he has the GB centre spot nailed on.