Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pies stuffed.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by The Meister View Post
    Just watched the Wigan v warrington game from last night....
    Got to say I’m impressed by Morgan Smithies - work rate in defence was exceptional - and not bad in attack either.
    Definitely a talented player for the future for the pies ��

Thought the same myself, he should go a long way.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    Yes I was. It needs to be an event, and like you I would like to see it spread around over the years but announced and planned a couple of years in advance. We discussed it in Calella over a few beers on Sunday,some of the suggestions were Barcelona, Amsterdam, Dublin, Bristol, London (Spurs new ground), Cardiff, Paris.
    One suggestion was to to play three of the games in Aus and they play three of theirs over here on the same weekend.
    If I was you I would be more concerned about playing at Batley next year instead of Barcelona!

Quote Originally Posted by french and conlon View Post
    If I was you I would be more concerned about playing at Batley next year instead of Barcelona!
    Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by JonNgog View Post
    3,000 *is* a swathe of empty seats, that’s what you were looking at. The Sky contingent make it up as they go along, we all know that, but stop embarrassing yourself just for the sake of arguing with a Wigan fan
    If I want someone to tell me what to do, I have a wife at home.....
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

WARNING! PIE EATER!

I'm not concerned at all, you obviously don't know me. Sport goes in cycles, we have had nine or ten really good years, what happens happens. Some of the best days I've had as a Wigan fans were at places like Batley, York, Dewsbury, Doncaster etc. Real rugby fans.
    To be honest I don't think we'll get relegated, still the best youth system in the game, and there's more coming through although it may take a year or two.

Learning All The Songs

I'm not concerned at all, you obviously don't know me. Sport goes in cycles, we have had nine or ten really good years, what happens happens. Some of the best days I've had as a Wigan fans were at places like Batley, York, Dewsbury, Doncaster etc. Real rugby fans.
    To be honest I don't think we'll get relegated, still the best youth system in the game, and there's more coming through although it may take a year or two.
    I almost forgot you got relegated before!
    And this time you wont have the cushion of being a Stadium owner ( you rent btw ) to stop the Bank foreclosing on you, having said that my
    well informed sources say that may happen anyway by the end of this season .
    And the difference between the youth systems is that our first team youngsters are looking like potential internationals and yours
    like Championship also rans!

WARNING! PIE EATER!

I almost forgot you got relegated before!
    And this time you wont have the cushion of being a Stadium owner ( you rent btw ) to stop the Bank foreclosing on you, having said that my
    well informed sources say that may happen anyway by the end of this season .
    And the difference between the youth systems is that our first team youngsters are looking like potential internationals and yours
    like Championship also rans!
    I've never forgot you have.

Learning All The Songs

I've never forgot you have.
    Anyway, like I said before, forget about playing in Barcelona next year and try and stay focused on not being relegated again, because it may happen

WARNING! PIE EATER!

Anyway, like I said before, forget about playing in Barcelona next year and try and stay focused on not being relegated again, because it may happen
    The only thing that would upset me would be if Toronto came up and we went down. We've already made plans to go next year if we play there. I mean, Woolongong and Sydney last year, Barcelona this and Toronto would be a fine triathlon.

Learning All The Songs

The only thing that would upset me would be if Toronto came up and we went down. We've already made plans to go next year if we play there. I mean, Woolongong and Sydney last year, Barcelona this and Toronto would be a fine triathlon.

Surely you have the confidence in your team to feel that there’s no chance of them being relegated?

WARNING! PIE EATER!

Quote Originally Posted by wirefox View Post
    Surely you have the confidence in your team to feel that there’s no chance of them being relegated?
    I have see post #55

Quote Originally Posted by wirefox View Post
    They won’t get relegated and I can see them getting into the top 5 -mainly because outside of the top 2 everyone else is so inconsistent and unpredictable.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saintgeorge View Post
    They won’t get relegated and I can see them getting into the top 5 -mainly because outside of the top 2 everyone else is so inconsistent and unpredictable.
    I think they will end up around the 8 mark.