Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
Almost exactly what myself and my lad said upon viewing it. On field mistakes, I get it, it happens fast, there's a lot to keep watching and you have to be in the right place, the video ref however...……………….. It was obvious that the "scorer" got his knees forward and moved himself forward. If it had been momentum his legs would've remained straight as the momentum carried him over. The Crust Munchers were rightly penalised earlier in the season for their third and fourth man in tackles, which could be constituted as lying on, a flop or third or fourth man in when the tackle is completed. However, it appears that they (and they alone) are now able to revert to these tactics, hence slowing the game down and reducing good teams to their base level, great for the uninitiated, as it creates a "contest". Shocking really.

Regardless, I began cheering on the piescum. They played as well as they could do, whilst Wankey were off colour. It would have been good to get our biggest threat eliminated.