Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Parking for Anfield

Learning All The Songs

Default Parking for Anfield

Anyone any ideas re parking for Magic on the Sunday? Coach from Saints is for the whole day but we are just going to the Saints match. Any suggestions welcome.

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

Big Car Park at stadium on Stanley park.

Liverpool Power league, people park on the road (westminster rd) packed on weekends and european cup nights.

Utting Avenue off Queens Drive, towards the stadium, also has lot of "match day parking" along the road.

Goodison has parking , that may be open.

Alot of the streets in the area have residential pass things for game days. So avoid in case the council are out wanting to hit people with parking fines.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Redvee Founder & Editor in Chief,
    Fundraiser & Flagbearer,
    Facebooker & Tweeter,
    and Media Whore. Call me.

Walton Hall Park car park at the end of the East Lancs and it’s about a 20min walk up. Residents parking will be in effect around the Stadium and the parking wardens are shit hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@RedveeDotNet

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    Anyone any ideas re parking for Magic on the Sunday? Coach from Saints is for the whole day but we are just going to the Saints match. Any suggestions welcome.
    I've no idea what impact it will have on traffic in the general area (or car parking spaces!), but there is a 'Rock and Roll' marathon on earlier that day which takes in a circuit around the ground.
    I'm guessing all will be clear and open again by the time the rugby starts, but it might be worth checking out.