Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Vinnie Anderson interview

Administrator

Default Vinnie Anderson interview

As part of the build up to Good Friday we spoke to Vinnie Anderson about his favourite derby memory, that Danny Tickle tackle and what he's up to now he's turned 40...

https://www.redvee.net/redvee-exclus...son-interview/

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Redvee.Net and Redvee.TV

Got A Season Ticket

What a player - shame we didn't see him in the Red V for longer!

I remember his first game for Saints at KR. I was dubious when we signed him, I hadn't heard too much about him and wasn't sure where he would fit into our team. 5 minutes in, he sold someone a dummy followed by a 40m break to set someone up (Lyon?), and I soon realised we had a great player on our hands.

We really were spoiled as fans in '05 and '06

In The South Stand

I loved him as a player for us. I really rated him. Shows just how utterly brilliant a side we had when there was a period when he was genuinely just a squad player for us and outside of the 17 most weeks. Just bizarre thinking about that now, he'd walk into every Super League side now and most of the NRL sides these days.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    I loved him as a player for us. I really rated him. Shows just how utterly brilliant a side we had when there was a period when he was genuinely just a squad player for us and outside of the 17 most weeks. Just bizarre thinking about that now, he'd walk into every Super League side now and most of the NRL sides these days.
    That was one of my main memories of that side, that someone of the calibre of Vinnie Anderson couldn't make the 17.