Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Scummy Wire Fans

Banned

Default Scummy Wire Fans

Anyone encounter the bunch of half-pint warriors from Wire moving/stumbling towards Tesco after the game? About 20 little turds carrying a flare, slinging drink at Saints fans, and gobbing off about us being dirty Scouse bast*rds?

I hope they got a proper kicking.

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    Anyone encounter the bunch of half-pint warriors from Wire moving/stumbling towards Tesco after the game? About 20 little turds carrying a flare, slinging drink at Saints fans, and gobbing off about us being dirty Scouse bast*rds?

I hope they got a proper kicking.
    Didn't see them but who cares? Every team has a scummy element, ignore them or if they push it to far and break the law get em nicked, otherwise ignore

Learning All The Songs

I saw some idiot hurling drink at the ref from the West stand, do they not realise the trouble the club could get in from their stupid actions.

Banned

The reactions to posts on this site never cease to confound me.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by L.S.F View Post
    So you choose to highlight it further?
    When players are telling fans to pack it in it doesn't need highlighting further.

Quote Originally Posted by Upside View Post
    Didn't see them but who cares? Every team has a scummy element, ignore them or if they push it to far and break the law get em nicked, otherwise ignore
    Sensible. There were loads of them before the game giving it the big un near the Glass Horse. Didn't see many after the game though.

They really thought they had to just roll up & beat us last night. It was brilliant to send them packing.

I thought Saints fans kept their counsel in the build up to the game. Some of us weren't confident of a win. Some were quietly optimistic without spouting off like that lot did.

Great way to play it because we can smile this morning

Noooobie

I sit in the north stand, adjacent to the unallocated away fans. I’ve sat in that stand since the totally wicked opened, and at one point a woman about 5 rows in front was hit by a half full pint lobbed after Warrington scored, then towards the end of the game there was a lot of insults being thrown across including some threats. I’ve not seen it this bad before at any game versus Wigan Warrington Leeds or any other team, and hope it’s not an indication of future behaviour.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Sensible. There were loads of them before the game giving it the big un near the Glass Horse. Didn't see many after the game though.

They really thought they had to just roll up & beat us last night. It was brilliant to send them packing.

I thought Saints fans kept their counsel in the build up to the game. Some of us weren't confident of a win. Some were quietly optimistic without spouting off like that lot did.

Great way to play it because we can smile this morning
    I noticed that when going across the pub car park onto the grass banking, quite a few loud mouths with bad language with young kids around, first time I've experienced that from away fans. Watched my back after the game because a lot of Saints fans were chanting the "Wonky Wonky Warrington".

Learning All The Songs

Fair bit of ale chucked in west stand. Looked like people affected informed the stewards. Also a (small) fight broke out amongst Saints fans.

Learning All The Songs

When the first try went to the video referee a bottle thrown from our fans just missed the ref and landed near his feet if it would have hit him we would be in deep 5h1te

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    When the first try went to the video referee a bottle thrown from our fans just missed the ref and landed near his feet if it would have hit him we would be in deep 5h1te
    Widely reported on FB Saints page that some ginger haired bellend thought it ok to shove Columbian sherbert up his nose and p.ss all over the place at the back of the West stand...Hes the one that needs the kicking.... We have some truly vile scum "supporting" our club !!

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    Which led to Coote rightly telling them to pack it in, we score in the second half and from the same place the drink was thrown again.

Learning All The Songs

There were three saints fans wandering the car park near halfords after the game banging on cars and asking people for fights. Every club has a set of numpties and unfortunately society has been allowing these people to procreate for far too long