Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Disciplinary

Learning All The Songs

Default Disciplinary

Matts Lees cautioned for a dangerous tackle. Don’t recall anything in game! Anybody?
    POI - Richie Myler got one match for a dangerous throw and Paul McShane is on a Grade D charge and up before the tribunal.

Got A Season Ticket UhAhGeorgie Mann's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    Matts Lees cautioned for a dangerous tackle. Don’t recall anything in game! Anybody?
    POI - Richie Myler got one match for a dangerous throw and Paul McShane is on a Grade D charge and up before the tribunal.
    Was it the one he put on report half way through second half? It was on garbutt I think. Nothing in it at all but he got up holding his neck for about 20 seconds. Ref just stood there looking at him so garbutt then started moaning at him and he then put it on report

Got A Replica Shirt

From the minutes of the Disciplinary Panel

Report received from: Referee; On Report
    Details of allegation: Dangerous Contact in the 68th minute (Garbutt)
    Decision: Issue caution
    Details of Charge / Reason for NFA: Player makes reasonable approach to contact and makes some allowances for opponent’s head to safely comes through the tackle. Player could make an adjustment in the tackle technique. Worthy of MRP Caution.

Rule – 15.1(i)

Detail – Defending player, in or after effecting a tackle, uses any part of his body forcefully to bend or apply pressure to the head and/or neck and/or spinal column of the tackled player so as to keep the tackled player at a disadvantage in or after the tackle. Caution

Penalty Notice: N/A

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by UhAhGeorgie Mann View Post
    Was it the one he put on report half way through second half? It was on garbutt I think. Nothing in it at all but he got up holding his neck for about 20 seconds. Ref just stood there looking at him so garbutt then started moaning at him and he then put it on report
    Should put Garbutt on report for milking it!

Noooobie

Not a thing for Joel Tomkins for his smash on Theo !!
    Fages is now out for 2 games
    Looking at the replay is certainly seemed that the rectum scumbag hit Fages late with his shoulder

Apparently the disciplinary deemed a penalty sufficient punishment !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk