Hattons Solicitors Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regan Grace

Learning All The Songs

I thought Grace had a good game against Huddersfield. Excellent under the high ball, which was certainly giving players problems due to the conditions. A couple of half breaks and a try, which still needed scoring, beating two defenders to touchdown. As I've said before, not the finished article, but moving in the right direction.

In The South Stand Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    I thought Grace had a good game against Huddersfield. Excellent under the high ball, which was certainly giving players problems due to the conditions. A couple of half breaks and a try, which still needed scoring, beating two defenders to touchdown. As I've said before, not the finished article, but moving in the right direction.
    He made one bit of a howler, but overall had a good night and showed why he has his extension.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    Couldn't agree more,he's going very well and will only get better,made some very good catches under the high ball. Mcgilvary showed you can be experienced as you like but you can still make costly errors. Lots of time for Grace,he never shirks anything.

Got A Season Ticket

I have never hidden my like of fast elusive wingers over the grunt type that most seem to favour. Regan was almost away but for the fumble and resulting knock on, he creates one of these chances for himself almost every game now, he must.
    Our style is about the grind and winning down the middle, we have scored a lot of tries close to the line through our forwards so far this season, we were weak against big packs and that seems to have been addressed. We are playing rugby that wins trophies, this tournament has not been won by a "champagne playing side" since we did it early in this century, even the all conquering 2006 team also played direct like this side.
    We build pressure and look to gain repeat sets, it leaves our backs with very little open ground to run on and make breaks, this boy is one of the few open rugby style highlights we have in what is going to be a successful year, but it will be Wiganesque.
    Last edited by Tallaght Tiger; 15th March 2019 at 20:27.