Non Members

Default Fixtures

Nothing on the website for the women's, scholarship or 19s

Anyone have any links to the fixtures

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Upside View Post

I know the scholars are due to start in about 2 weeks against Widnes away but dont know where Widnes are up to with scholars?
    The Academy start tomorrow (Thursday) away to Bradford then home against London next week.

Got A Season Ticket

Go on the RFL website, down the left hand side click on Match Centre, then use the drop down boxes for the competition you want and the club you want. That should give you the full fixtures for the season. I dont know why Saints haven't transferred this information into their website??

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Saint View Post
    Go on the RFL website, down the left hand side click on Match Centre, then use the drop down boxes for the competition you want and the club you want. That should give you the full fixtures for the season. I dont know why Saints haven't transferred this information into their website??

Thank you, that's really helpful, might try to get to some games

Got A Season Ticket

Have we properly replaced our media manager yet? I’m not sure who’s responsible for updating the website but I imagine if we don’t have a full time replacement in position then some things may have been overlooked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by macca24 View Post
    Have we properly replaced our media manager yet? I’m not sure who’s responsible for updating the website but I imagine if we don’t have a full time replacement in position then some things may have been overlooked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    If you want to see a great example of media coverage at a club, have a look at Hull FC. They are a fantastic example for all clubs to follow. Lots of info about what is going on, player info, Academy player info, up to the second updating of live action etc. Whoever is doing theirs is doing a great job for their supporters.

Upside
    Non Members

If you want to see a great example of media coverage at a club, have a look at Hull FC. They are a fantastic example for all clubs to follow. Lots of info about what is going on, player info, Academy player info, up to the second updating of live action etc. Whoever is doing theirs is doing a great job for their supporters.
    No reason why all clubs cannot do the same. This is were clubs let themselves down, so many methods to promote what they have and relatively cheap media on your own website. surely it's not difficult to add the fixtures?

Redvee Founder & Editor in Chief,
    Fundraiser & Flagbearer,
    Facebooker & Tweeter,
    and Media Whore. Call me.

Women’s season isn’t until April - we will cover as much as we can on Redvee.

The club have appointed a new media manager - briefly spoke with him last Thursday, he starts imminently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@RedveeDotNet

Got A Season Ticket

I havent seen any report on our u19s win on Thursday evening yet unless I am missing where it is. I know they won but how did they play, who went well etc etc......again, Hull are a far better example than our own of promotion and informing us fans of what is happening. Even Bradford when they were in the 1st div last season were screening their Academy games and showing on their Bulls TV, why cant we do that? as well as local fans I,m sure distant and over seas supporters would be interested in paying a small annual fee to keep up to date with games at all levels, some on here have already said they would gladly pay a small fee. Also, will the club be promoting that the Scholarship are playing their first game of the season away at Widnes on Wednesday evening and the Academy are playing at home to London before the 1st team on Friday?? Come on Saints....!!

Upside
    Non Members

I havent seen any report on our u19s win on Thursday evening yet unless I am missing where it is. I know they won but how did they play, who went well etc etc......again, Hull are a far better example than our own of promotion and informing us fans of what is happening. Even Bradford when they were in the 1st div last season were screening their Academy games and showing on their Bulls TV, why cant we do that? as well as local fans I,m sure distant and over seas supporters would be interested in paying a small annual fee to keep up to date with games at all levels, some on here have already said they would gladly pay a small fee. Also, will the club be promoting that the Scholarship are playing their first game of the season away at Widnes on Wednesday evening and the Academy are playing at home to London before the 1st team on Friday?? Come on Saints....!!

I cannot find anything on the scholarship games, am I missing a link on the RFl website?

Would be nice to have a report

Noooobie

I cannot find anything on the scholarship games, am I missing a link on the RFl website?

Would be nice to have a report
    Match centre on rfl. Then pick what cometition, super league, academy, schoarship,womans.

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by Shane cooper View Post
    Match centre on rfl. Then pick what cometition, super league, academy, schoarship,womans.
    Thanks, followed that and cannot find anything for scholarship?

Noooobie

Thanks, followed that and cannot find anything for scholarship?
    Klick' All competitions' an then scroll down.

Upside
    Non Members

Klick' All competitions' an then scroll down.
    I'm probably being really stupid here but I've clicked everything and cannot see scholarship

I can see academy, girls, north west etc but not scholarship?

Noooobie

I'm probably being really stupid here but I've clicked everything and cannot see scholarship

I can see academy, girls, north west etc but not scholarship?
    Poor i know, 😣but I have no idea how to send a link. .. but its underneath academy, the scholarship play widnes on wednesday night at widnes. 7pm kick off. Academy play london friday at 5pm curtain raiser.

Upside
    Non Members

Found it! Yey, it really shouldn't be that hard!