Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Unwanted saints games

Learning All The Songs

Default Unwanted saints games

Hi chaps.

Sadly dad passed away over Christmas period. He was a die hard saints fan from being a kid.
    He was also a bit of a magpie, anyhow, I'm not sure if anyone is interested but he has about 20 videos of old saints games, not originals, just taped off t.v. . I'm not sure what games they are tbh. I'm going to bin them but if anyone wants them then feel free to pick them up from me.

There will also be a load of DVDs, again copied off tv. I've not sorted them out yet but again if anyone wants them. Comeand get them.
    Thanks guys.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by djdegsy View Post
    Hi chaps.

Sadly dad passed away over Christmas period. He was a die hard saints fan from being a kid.
    He was also a bit of a magpie, anyhow, I'm not sure if anyone is interested but he has about 20 videos of old saints games, not originals, just taped off t.v. . I'm not sure what games they are tbh. I'm going to bin them but if anyone wants them then feel free to pick them up from me.

There will also be a load of DVDs, again copied off tv. I've not sorted them out yet but again if anyone wants them. Comeand get them.
    Thanks guys.
    Hi mate give me an idea of the matches and Ill probably take tgem and upload to my YouTube channel (andy1ad).

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by eddiewaringsflatcap View Post
    Hi mate give me an idea of the matches and Ill probably take tgem and upload to my YouTube channel (andy1ad).
    Lovely, I'll go around tomorrow and I'll message you.
    I just found some more. Looks like a fair few from 2002 to 2007 Leeds, Bradford Wigan, Catalan off top of my head.
    I'll get back to you though