Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Redvee TV Q&A Feb 2019

Redvee Founder & Editor in Chief,
    Fundraiser & Flagbearer,
    Facebooker & Tweeter,
    and Media Whore. Call me.

Default Redvee TV Q&A Feb 2019

With no game this week, Redvee TV answers 30+ questions from our social media followers in 20 minutes! Agree or disagree? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!

This file is not hosted on RedVee.Net, this is a YouTube video.
    Contact YouTube.Com if you have any copyright issues.

https://youtu.be/tXdR2PBcI9g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@RedveeDotNet

Starting A Programme Collection HoofeHearted's Avatar

Can I suggest we put a shot clock on the video refs, to force them to make their minds up quicker?
    Phil Vievers...Balls...Joan Collins...Try...Orgasmic... RH the living legend.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Really interesting concept I enjoyed it, 20 mins just about right for that format.
    A couple of thoughts:

Where does Swift go from here, he is not on loan, nor on DR (as far as I know) and he is getting no game time.

I would love to see more end of season internationals and like you say tests against some of the Pacific Island nations would probably make great viewing.
    If we cannot get a proper test then go for an exiles game.

I like the idea of a discount for homegrown players on the SC.

If we go to a 14 team SL there will probably be a couple of teams that may struggle for a while, but I would see that as part of the learning and leveling up process.
    I would much prefer 14 with straight home and aways. Maybe because I have never been, but the Magic W/E doesn't do anything for me.

You were right to say we do not have enough Refs, but how do we remedy that: more money, more PR at schools, at amateur rugby etc??

With regard to two questions which overlapped a bit on the Disciplinary, I would like to see suspensions activated when the same two teams meet next time, and if for some reason the offending player is not with the club the following season, then the player allocated his number to not be available for selection for that game.
    I would also like the disciplinary to be able to view videos from previous similar offences and to use precedents for punishments.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Really interesting concept I enjoyed it, 20 mins just about right for that format.
    A couple of thoughts:

Where does Swift go from here, he is not on loan, nor on DR (as far as I know) and he is getting no game time.

I would love to see more end of season internationals and like you say tests against some of the Pacific Island nations would probably make great viewing.

If we go to a 14 team SL there will probably be a couple of teams that may struggle for a while, but I would see that as part of the learning and leveling up process.
    I would much prefer 14 with straight home and aways. Maybe because I have never been, but the Magic W/E doesn't do anything for me.

You were right to say we do not have enough Refs, but how do we remedy that: more money, more PR at schools, at amateur rugby etc??

With regard to two questions which overlapped a bit on the Disciplinary, I would like to see suspensions activated when the same two teams meet next time, and if for some reason the offending player is not with the club the following season, then the player allocated his number to not be available for selection for that game.
    I would also like the disciplinary to be able to view videos from previous similar offences and to use precedents for punishments.

A bit difficult to police. I would suggest that if a team as a whole gets a total of 6 or 8 or 10 match bans then they get two league points deducted.
    St Helens Openwater Swimming Society

Looking out from the top of Table Mountain

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    A couple of thoughts:

Tricky one regarding Swift. Guess if one of the wingers gets injured, he's straight back in but that's of course if. Not wanting to jinx it.

I think he needs game time though. Can get very rusty being an outside back and not playing

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Tricky one regarding Swift. Guess if one of the wingers gets injured, he's straight back in but that's of course if. Not wanting to jinx it.

I think he needs game time though. Can get very rusty being an outside back and not playing
    Yeh you would think he would be first choice in the case of an injury, which made me wonder why we haven't given him a run at Leigh, unless they are well covered for wingers?