Hattons Solicitors Banner
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Wakefield Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
    Arguably kickable? Touchline conversions in gale force winds??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fair comment Dave but we have seen Percy's kicking in perfect conditions and he isn't great.

I understand why Danny isn't in the team at the moment whether it's a disrupted pre season coupled with an undeniable drop in form in the latter half of 2018. He is, as far as I can see our only reasonably reliable goal kicker. In a tight game it will be the difference.

I trust JH to bring him back in when the time is right.

I'm a fan of Theo by the way. Not sure he offers a massive running threat at 7 though.

Learning All The Songs

At the start of the season I placed Wakey to end up in the top five. They're committed, well drilled and have some skill. Their pitch is a great leveller, as we've seen on many occasions. I think two points from them is a good result, many "big names" will underestimate them to their cost! I know they haven't started well, but we of all supporters should know, it's not how you start...……………………...

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    At the start of the season I placed Wakey to end up in the top five. They're committed, well drilled and have some skill. Their pitch is a great leveller, as we've seen on many occasions. I think two points from them is a good result, many "big names" will underestimate them to their cost! I know they haven't started well, but we of all supporters should know, it's not how you start...……………………...
    It's teams and places like Wakefield that will have a say in who finishes where. It's not that long ago that they almost put us out of the playoffs let's not forget. Only a stupid error from them let us progress. They have a big pack,pace out back and a couple of veteran halfbacks and will be a threat to teams.

In The South Stand Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    I still wouldn't bet against them ending up top five.